THS vs. Boone

THSFather

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ask Mo West and Greeneville if were "soft like butter." and why does it matter what happened the last years? That doesn't count this year does it?

For sure who is "soft" is Greeneville...their awful, and the Toppers took care of them as they should have. How good is Mo-West? They just squeeked by Greeneville and (their awful). SH also struggled with Elizabethton, who actually ran the ball good on the Topper D, and who the Toppers could not run at all on, but they did pick them apart with passing.

It's all about match-ups

For sure who is "soft" is Greeneville...their awful, and the Toppers took care of them as they should have. How good is Mo-West? They just squeeked by Greeneville and (their awful). SH also struggled with Elizabethton, who actually ran the ball good on the Topper D, and who the Toppers could not run at all on, but they did pick them apart with passing.

It's all about match-ups

Can't really dispute that. Didn't mean to hijack the thread. Carry on.

Do I even need to say it?

Go ahead and say it.... we stunk it up tonight! Honestly though Boone is not 30 points better than THS with the exception of on this night. Just a heads up South will give you much more of a challenge than you faced tonight. Boone is a hard nose football team when they get on their horse.... but really nothing special. Just in your face football that's fun to watch. If THS could have half of the heart that Boone plays with we could give The Hill a run for their money this year and at least keep the continuous clock from starting through 3 straight quarters against DB. But from a spectators point of view, Boone DID beat the breaks off the Vikings tonighT sleep.png .... That's real talk! mad.gif

No Shropshire means less pressure on Henley. I still think Boone can slow down Mitchell, even exploit Tn. Hi's use of him, but losing a key LB changes the complexion of this one. With this info, I'm now going with the Vikings by a Sigmon FG. Good luck to all.

I guess I gave way too much respect to the Shropshire family name. Somebody must have closed rank good enough. Oh well, that mistake robbed me of gloating over my original prediction of Boone by 2 touchdowns or more

Someone please share about the Littleton-Mitchell match-up. Did Boone play man on him? And I was told the Vikings had lots of weapons. Maybe someone should elaborate. Anyway congrats Boone on a very impressive win and the Vikings still have a lot to play for with a good seed in Quad 1.