Top Teams A Basketball

UCTdoes

GCPioneer,

Union City girls - state champion - It wont happen, Jim Brown will outcoach Union City everytime and Jackson County reloads every year. Jackson County expects to win the state every year. Union City has had three good girls team in the last 50 years, theres a big difference.

The statement you have made is very accurate but there is something you are not understanding. Tradition doesn't win ball games, players do. Tradition gives you something to talk about and something for people to talk about when you don't win. Union City is not the same team they were last year. The fact that Amber Fair is hurt and their play to this date only emphasizes the fact that they are a much improved team. There are many who said that UC can't be successful this season but from what they have put on the floor every night they have just as much of a chance as any other A team being mentioned. While shooting comes and goes defense effort can easily be reproduced every night. Greenfieldfan you will get to see it on Tuesday night in living color

Edited by UCTdoes

I have said many times that Union City is the best team in 14A. They have a good team without Amber but they are not one of the best teams in the state.

I am sure Union City will run our little girls out of the gym next week but we will show up and see what happens. If you add the Reedy girl to any team in 14A then they win 14A this year so dont act like this is a home grown team.

Jackson County will beat them and there are several other teams that can beat them on the state level. I think Union City will make it to state but they wont beat Jackson County on coaching alone. Look me up in March if I am wrong.

"I think Union City will make it to state but they wont beat Jackson County on coaching alone. Look me up in March if I am wrong." your words Greenfieldfan.

To me is sounds like you have a problem with the Union City Coaching Staff not the players. Why is that, have they wronged you in any way?

Edited by UCTdoes

No problem with Union City coaching staff from me, I have just watched him over the years. Heres my question to you..........Your coach had more talent at Obion than any team in the state several years in Class AA and he never won a Gold Ball at Obion so why will he win a Gold Ball now with less talent at Union City. Jackson County was a power in AA back then and now Jackson County is a power in A. I may be wrong but thats my take on it.

Edited by Greenfieldfan