Top Teams A Basketball

UCTdoes

Well well well.....Union City fans not liking it that people dont think they are all that. Well, this 12A fan doesnt think they are all that. Do I have room to talk-yep sure do. We beat Lake Co last year and gave Clay Co their best game at state. Probably should have beat them but an 8;10 scoring drought usually will cost you a game. Now, I see Jackson Co as the team to beat. I am now throwing Summertown in as a team to be dealt with at state. Took care of Creek Wood tonight. Yep that same Creek Wood currently #1 on Coach T in AA.....All I heard last year was how weak district 12A and region 6A was yet we had 2 of the final 8.....come play in our neck of the woods

Im from UC and i dont think they all that. I think they are a very good team that can make it to state even without their best player.When you make it to state,anything can happen. Everybody picked Jackson Co to win state last year and they got ran out the gym in the championship. This Christmas tournament will see how they match up against some good competition. They are really improving each game and are really good defensively. I dont get mad when people dont respect them.The people on here that disrepect them,they just go out and blow there team out.Greenfieldfan has been the latest and greenfield is next on the schedule. LOL

Sounds like we have close to the same opinion about Union City girls although you get carried away at times. Union City girls arent going to win state but they should be going. I can accept that..........

...........and according to Union City fans it shouldnt be a game Tuesday night but we will show up. Our day is coming, enjoy it while you can.

I dont get carried away Greenfieldfan.People just post what they think.When you return your whole team and make it to the semifinals of the state tournament,you should be a contender for the state championship. UC girls are good and blowing teams out without their best player. GC pioneer picked westview to win 13AA and UC beat them and westview is good.I dont think Amber a play this year, but i still think they a make it to state.

What is everyone's choice for the winner of the tourney @ Hickman Co?

Do you have a schedule for this tournament yet bob?

Im from UC and i dont think they all that. I think they are a very good team that can make it to state even without their best player.When you make it to state,anything can happen. Everybody picked Jackson Co to win state last year and they got ran out the gym in the championship. This Christmas tournament will see how they match up against some good competition. They are really improving each game and are really good defensively. I dont get mad when people dont respect them.The people on here that disrepect them,they just go out and blow there team out.Greenfieldfan has been the latest and greenfield is next on the schedule. LOL

You are correct sir, anything can happen come tournament time. All it takes is one bad game and you're put out of the tournament or beat . The first half of the season there are "early" favorites but that means next to nothing come February. JC is a very good team and they won't get out coached but that doesn't mean they can't have an off night and slip up or another team can't beat them. We are still talking about high school kids here so lets not forget that. I don't see anyone in 8A beating them or Clarkrange in the region and its a mere formality after that in the sub-state as no one in Chattanooga will come within 20 points of either team no matter where they play at so i do see 7A sending two teams to the state tournament again, after that i make no predictions. I hate to hear about the young lady from UC getting hurt, i really enjoyed watching her play in the state tournament last year and hopefully she will have a speedy recovery.