MBA-Ensworth

BigRedDog00

Alright men. This is usually the biggest game of the year. MBA looks extremely strong this year. There run game is clicking, and Dylan Hall is playing extremely well this year. MBA's defense has only allowed 2 running backs to rush for over 100 yards this year out of 6 games and pitched two shutouts. Ensworth is strong like always with Corn Elder leading his troops to an undefeated season this year, so far. Any thoughts on this game? Predictions?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Big Red will have to limit it's turnovers this year. The interceptions and fumbles killed us last year and will have to be kept in check in order to win this game. Ensworth has a very good secondary and historically gives us fits. Grind it out on the ground with the powerful running crew !!!

I am most impressed with MBA's kicker this year who has shown great poise and accuracy, if it comes down to a FG, I believe he will put it through.

MBA 24 Corn 21

Edited by VidiVici

I think ensworth will learn alot about MBA from the BA game. BA was not very effective on the ground but burned MBA with the short quick passes. Ensworth used a similar game plan against BA last year using corn as a wide out for several long runs .. I have a feeling Ricky will make an adjustment similar to the one he made

At BGA where they were stacking the box against corn. I do not believe MBA will need to do this since they have a better team. It will be interesting to see how this unfolds . I have been impressed with MBA this year and their physical play with the exception of the BA game.