Best Coaching Staffs in the State

NardDog

I'm a little out of the loop on the quality of coaching staffs in the state. I haven't been involved in wrestling for a terribly long time and am usually unaware of a coach's past accomplishments as a wrestler or coach unless someone tells me. Therefore, my opinion on the best coaching staffs is not that great. What are some teams that have incredible coaches? I think it's imortant to note that building a team takes a long time so some of the best coaching staffs may be at a school that hasn't emerged just yet. Lets make this D1 and D2 coaching staffs as well, I think its great when a public school is able to put together a "staff" instead of one legitimate coach and a math teacher who used to wrestle in junior high. I don't want to turn this into a debate about what coaching staff is the best, I just want to know what are some of the most impressive coaching staffs in the area. If you could give some credentials with the coach/coaches names that would be great as well.

As of late... Cleveland (top to bottom & $), Ryan (legend), CBHS (solid & schedule unmatched), Baylor (strong as usual with coaching and inflow + $), BC (Ben says bring it!!), McCallie (Cody & Gordon assting 1 of TN's best & $) Clarksville (wait and see Tex - full time now), Science Hill(amazing up there), Ravenwood (Mr. Peck/Peak ), Heritage (expecting much!), Wilson Central (Kremer with love masterHamm~> off season prep), Blackman (Bray always steady and building), Indy (grinder may make top ten actually), Walker Valley (its up the sly), Pigeon Forge (anticipation & feeder), Centennial (head coach always solid) , MBA (in the blood/$), Cordova (intense), ND (always steady), Beech (roberts may have him a top ten), Franklin (sufficiently effective & usually top 15), Gibbs (comin on), Hixson (wildcat family pride & tradition), Cookeville (Cook will always put something together), Red Bank (interesting support changes), Tullahoma (morris with Lester is a combo), Germantown (solid fundamentals with great family support), Dickson (bedan is a machine), Union Co. (with Frankie Morgan), Stone Mem. (Parker is comin on strong), BA, St.B, Houston (similer to Germ.), Smyrna (Gonyea & crew passion), Chatt. Central, (Lennon) Maryville, Siegel, BGA, Soddy, Brentwood, Ooltewah, McGavick, Antioch, endersonville, Riverdale, East Lit, Oakland, Eagleville, and Stewart's Creek off the top of my head.

Edited by Sommers

• 2 weeks later...

As far as staffs go. I am going to have to go with Wilson Central right now. Coach Kramer is doing a Marvelous job. He has Coach Hamm... who everyone knows is a motivator. He has added Coach Seaman (dont like this) hahahah. He always has parents and help in room. Kramer is not afraid to have whoever wants to roll in his room. I mean from youth to college coaches. He gets them in... Also has the support from the principle and school. That always makes a huge addition!! Just my two cents!!!

thanks for the kind words Coach R. but lets not forget Coach adcock and especially Coach Kyle Mitchell who as well as assisting at the high school level is our head Club Coach and is a huge reason why we are starting to become successful by getting the younger boys ready for high school. Also Coach Merle and Coach Mayfield who are doing a great job at west wilson and southside middle schools.

Also whoever can snag Coach hamblin from sycamore to add to their staff would really help thier program. He did a great job at sycamore !

thanks for the kind words Coach R. but lets not forget Coach adcock and especially Coach Kyle Mitchell who as well as assisting at the high school level is our head Club Coach and is a huge reason why we are starting to become successful by getting the younger boys ready for high school. Also Coach Merle and Coach Mayfield who are doing a great job at west wilson and southside middle schools.

Also whoever can snag Coach hamblin from sycamore to add to their staff would really help thier program. He did a great job at sycamore !

I am trying... He has done wonders at Sycamore. Would be a great addition to any program. I am sorry for leaving Coach Adcock off. He is always good for a laugh... hahahahhaha

Thanks for the kind words fellas. I believe I will sit this season out. I will run my youth program another year then decide what to do after that. The way this all went down has really soured me towards public school administration and the politics they play. Have a great season everyone and we will see you around.

Hamblin