South Pittsburg against Boyd (Grider against this Reynolds man)

Roy Dillard

Im expecting this game to be a good one to say the least. This thread has been rolling for the last 2 weeks and has plenty of folks interested. Over 855 posts before i posted this one. Im expecting to see this thang break 1100 before its all over. Good luck to both teams and my it be and injury free contest.

You coming over tonight BigSwo? You mentioned before you might come. If your coming over let me know.

Old Pirate strongly recommends.......no..... vigoriously.... recommends coacht folkes refer to you as DRIBBLE......yep, recon so.......it's official now..........

OP takes the Pirates by 7

The Pirates have good backs but with that offensive line there is no way they score 107! HAHAHAHAHA

And I recommend you leave that cat alone! LOILOLOLOL

Of course we will. The 1A pirates always get the Bucs best effort. It's been that way for years. Boyd should win with all their returning players. Hope SP can make a game of it.

ok Lou:} dont poor mouth either...its a war tonight and like I said I think our men pull it out 14-12 in a classic game!!

GO BUCS!!!!!!!!!!!

This will be a great game. SP always has a great team as well as Boyd. This game will come down to who can capitalize on the others misfortune. There is always that on pivotal play that can swing the momentum as we have seen time and time again in this series. Of course I'm pulling for Boyd I'm a fan but i respect the talent at SP.

Its going to be a great one

GO BUCS!