South Pittsburg against Boyd (Grider against this Reynolds man)

Roy Dillard

Fired up and ready to go. I'll be down early for a little tailgating. Hope to see Pirate Tom and Mike there and coach I know you will be there. The Bucs ground and pound wins out in this game.

GO BUCS

Yeah we will be the buc55. We will look for you. Maybe we can all meet up before the game and at halftime.

Looks like someone ran out of the hard stuff and is haviing to get his daily fix on some homemade WHINE!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

WaterBaby, Old Pirate says yous was an obvious mistake your daddy made! Recon fellers figures yous a yapper.....Old Pirate needed some juice after that game but pert near sure the officials were loaded long before they got there. Otis would have been far more in the know than that crew of officials. Edited by OLD PIRATE

47-14? You could be on comedy central. I can only recall SP getting beat that bad twice in the last few years, and both of those teams got caught cheating so thats not happening. Temple & Signal. Im just serious.

Just wanted to point out Polk Co. has never been accused of cheating. ... 42-7 in 2010...

Otherwise, good luck Pirates, y'all are Charlie's 2nd favorite team....

I'd say SP wins this one by 12.

See y'all next week.

Edited by Charlie Murphy

WaterBaby, Old Pirate says yous was an obvious mistake your daddy made! Recon figures yous a yapper.....Old Pirate needed some juice after that game but pert near sure the officials were loaded long before they got there. Otis could have far more in the know than that crew of officials.

No bigger mistake than your poor wife made. LOLOL I may be a yapper but I don't make excuses and cry when we get beat like you always do. Dry it up and try to act like a man for once in your life. HAHAHAHAHA Edited by Waterboy96

No bigger mistake than your poor wife made. LOLOL I may be a yapper but I don't make excuses and cry when we get beat like you always do. Dry it up and try to act like a man for once in your life. HAHAHAHAHA

LOPAO.....Old Pirate only cries @ the sight of a skillet & as for terrible officiating that crew needs to be banned from coming near a futeball field. Fellers knows you yap & when your team don't win you go hide.....fellers remember all the bs you yapped prior to meeting the Hurricanes....yap..yap.. Edited by OLD PIRATE

LOPAO.....Old Pirate only cries @ the sight of a skillet & as for terrible officiating that crew needs to be banned from coming near a futeball field. Fellers knows you yap & when your team don't win you go hide.....fellers remember all the bs you yapped prior to meeting the Hurricanes....yap..yap..

DOPAO...... YOu got those rose colored glasses stapled to your head. The refs didn't lose the game YOU DID. Besides no one gives your eyewitness account any credit. Everyone knows your eyeballs were floating hours before the game..... chugalug chugalug #truth HAHAHAHA Edited by Waterboy96

Train Tracks should be able to answer that since he saw our Howard game.

Well I didn't take a notepad but from what I recall you ran option most the night and when u were in shotgun the QB threw picks all night. You couldn't stop the big DT Howard had and big it wasn't for them giving u your first two TD's (15 yard punt out of endzone and fumble inside 10 next series) Boyd would've lost!

Hardin however u spell it was best player on both sides of ball but the QB does it all....Hale was hurt I guess cause I didn't see him much