South Pittsburg against Boyd (Grider against this Reynolds man)

Roy Dillard

If you really went to Boyd then you should know my buddy Matt Peardon. He knows what sports I played and how I played them. You talk about winning a ring.....good job...congrats...but move on...this is about tomorrow night....2012 year, not 2003.

PP, ask your buddy about his tuition........payment to BB....LOPAO!

Old Pirate ain't happy with this rain at all but glad this feud won't be settled in the Swamp

Finally game day...rain this morning...clearing out by noon. Should make for great playing conditions tonight at the PITT. It comes down to a few factors: Can the Pirate O-line sustain blocks, can Boyd contain the Pirate speed, can the Pirate D-line get penetration and take pressure off the LB's and Safety...time will tell but my prediction is as follows:

Pirates 48

Bucs 32

Go Pirates!!

My prediction has changed. The wet field will hurt your speedsters even more. Boyd will score 47 points and your pirates might only score twice. Y'all are living in a bubble. Boyd wins big.

The paper prognosticators have SP picked 8 to 1. I guess BBS should just stay home, stay dry and start preparing for Maplewood… Oh wait… the game is decided on the field and not in the paper or on this board. Looking for it to be a great game... and go Bucs!

My prediction has changed. The wet field will hurt your speedsters even more. Boyd will score 47 points and your pirates might only score twice. Y'all are living in a bubble. Boyd wins big.

WARNING.....WARNING......WARNING.......Old Pirate found out late yesterday theys is a short supply of fly swatters available now. You BB folkes need to bring yours from home, car or back pocket to the feud. Recon us SP folkes will have to jest use what ever we can ifin them circle flies meander to the home side looking for some private school folkes....LOPAO......

Twas the night before this ballgame

And all thru my house

No one's picking Boyd

Not even my spouse!

I know Boyd's on a mission

From what happened last year

Against the Friendship bunch

Touchdown Jesus hold so dear!

We ain't no Friendlies

We are Bad Company

We wear Orange & Black

For we are SP!

So when you come in

Better strap em on tight

Coz I'm afraid for you

Gonna be a long night!

But don't you fret

From what you just read

You can still win 2a Gold

You hear what I said!?

Take it to em Pirates!! We're on a mission of our own!!

WE ARE SP!!

Score Prediction SP 44 BB 27

Come Get Some

GO PIRATES!!

HOLY MOSES!! Looks like my 11yr old daughter got a hold of my puter last nite.

How do I know? Cheeto fingerprints on my laptop!

Why just the other day,I found a book in her backpack titled Smack Attacking and TrainTracking!

That girl,that girl! What can I do?

Sorry bout this mess Roy.I'll have a talk with her.

I take full responsibility.

GO PIRATES!!

You better be glad. If this game was in Chattannooga with all this rain it would be a mercy rule win for sure. Be prepared to get hit in the mouth!

BBB, Old Pirate wonders if yous a bringing a few extra dozen fly swatteres for your BB friends? LOPAO......Hit them Pirates in the mouth right off the bat feller then us folkes will see a real ear holing after you city dwellers done and pizzed off the Speedway boys....................... Edited by OLD PIRATE

Bucs by 14. Good luck to both teams. I think the Bucs keep the chains moving, and get a few critical stops on D.

Sure hope so!! But could care less about point spread, if we win by 1 that is fine with me:} Great Day at School, follwed by a great pre-game meal, then safe God Blessed drive to the Pitt, then a safe healthy game for both sides, and the Bucs show everyone the best Defense in the state, and and in the end:

BUCS WIN!!!!! Lets say 14-12!!!

GO BUCS!!!!!!!!!!!1

I give Reese all the credit in the world, just like I do Johnson and Lankford. But that still don't change the fact that yall ain't got much of a defense.huh.png

I think Boyd will slow yall more than you will slow Boyd. I already got the DVR set.popcorneater.gif

The Pirate D slowed down Signal....at least made them work for it. On the other hand, them Eagles could not corral the 3 headed monster....and I don't see Boyd doing it either.