South Pittsburg against Boyd (Grider against this Reynolds man)

Roy Dillard

I bet I hammered you at least once when I played. I never lost to the pirates when I played. This team is for real and will get close to mercy ruling your team.

WOW, I am speechless. I thought all week that most Boyd fans on here were more giddy than usual. I am sure Boyd has a good team this year. You always have a good team and play the pirates tough. I expect another tough game tomorrow night. It sounds like you must have been giving the rallying cry and speech this week. Your attitude has infiltrated the entire Buccaneer Nation.

I will be here again. I am off the next three nights. I am sure I hammered you once or twice during our games in 2003. We beat you twice that season. I get reminded of those wins all the time when I look at this big State Champion ring.

I think its funny that you have to build yourself up and pump up your own ego. Let others brag on what you did in the past if you were that good my brother. Learn a lesson in humility. The pirates will be ready. So will the bucs. Game on!

Edited by powerp

I think its funny that you have to build yourself up and pump up your own ego. Let others brag on what you did in the past if you were that good my brother. Learn a lesson in humility. The pirates will be ready. So will the bucs. Game on!

if his profile is right he was born in 70 he would have been 33 when he played no wonder he hammered you

The pirates might be ready but not for what they are going to receive. This game might end up a mercy rule win for Boyd. Defense wins championships and you don't have one.

Also, you aren't my brother. No brother of mine would ever be such a soft and fragile fairy like yourself.