South Pittsburg against Boyd (Grider against this Reynolds man)

Roy Dillard

You are crazy. Boyd will score at least 40 points on your defense. SP might score 21 and it won't be enough to win.

Boyd wins 47-20

You are crazy! Sp's D will surprise a lot. Maybe even some pirate fans tomorrow night. Boyd win by 27?? Really man. Sp only score 21? Have you seen either team play? When is the last time Boyd ever scored 47 on SP? Maybe early 2000s when they had Healey and Nelson. I can't remember but I know it won't start tomorrow night. Get there early and get ready to watch some highlights.

You are crazy! Sp's D will surprise a lot. Maybe even some pirate fans tomorrow night. Boyd win by 27?? Really man. Sp only score 21? Have you seen either team play? When is the last time Boyd ever scored 47 on SP? Maybe early 2000s when they had Healey and Nelson. I can't remember but I know it won't start tomorrow night. Get there early and get ready to watch some highlights.

My boy Will was good no doubt, but Cardwell is the real deal. William was also good, but Rance is a bull and will run over your defense.

My boy Will was good no doubt, but Cardwell is the real deal. William was also good, but Rance is a bull and will run over your defense.

If Cardwell and this Rance is better than Healey and Nelson was then SP is in trouble. However, they are not and it will be a good tough hard fought game.