South Pittsburg against Boyd (Grider against this Reynolds man)

Roy Dillard

Just to clarify I did say 8-2 was ceiling for this team at beginning of season. I still think we lose to Grace. Polk has lost too many guys for me to think SP wont beat them now and although in think Boyd will b tough because of their line play SP should win. Unless they havent shown their full hand and come out and surprise. I will stick with 8-2 3rd round exit now likely 2nd round unless of course I am wrong and SP wins out and gets tie breaker and host Gmen. Then I believe it's a battle

Flip a coin I think how it ends is that close

Just to clarify I did say 8-2 was ceiling for this team at beginning of season. I still think we lose to Grace. Polk has lost too many guys for me to think SP wont beat them now and although in think Boyd will b tough because of their line play SP should win. Unless they havent shown their full hand and come out and surprise. I will stick with 8-2 3rd round exit now likely 2nd round unless of course I am wrong and SP wins out and gets tie breaker and host Gmen. Then I believe it's a battle

Flip a coin I think how it ends is that close

What game of ours did you see?

If it is true what they say about private schools as apposed to public schools and lower classes as apposed to larger classes why are we even debating whose going to win? Let me tell you why some teams such as Trousdale, Gordonsville, and South Pittsburgh don't care. We play football . Eat football. Drink football. We live football. So win or lose you better strap them on tight because youre in for a fight and you better hope it ends at the final whistle. Like Eraser says HIT SOMBODY!!!!

very well said they all are played on the same size field and both team has eleven players the three you mentioned dont really give a rats azz who they play

TT Got 2 Warning Points For Changing Ones Posts...

Sorry about that....did not have any idea it was a rule, just trying to have a little fun.

Anyway, the Pirates will be ready for whatever the Bucs bring to town. People keep trashing the defense and I believe this will be the game they show up to play with some reinforcements on the line. Both sides will be fired up and ready to play, but the Pirates will have more in the tank. Bucs go home with three straight losses since the Hurricane Bowl.

Pirates 35

Bucs 14