South Pittsburg against Boyd (Grider against this Reynolds man)

Roy Dillard

Tick, Tick, Tick....Pirates the beatdown is coming.....Tick, Tick, Tick.....Keep running that trap and we WILL close it for good.....Tick, Tick, Tick....1 more day till the Bucs show everyone that they are THE MOST FOCUSED team in the state this season to win it all.....Tick, Tick, Tick....Rest well Bucs because tommorrow its time to go to battle......Tick, Tick, Tick.....Like sands through a hour glass the Bucs are coming to South Pitt to kick some :}

GO BUCS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boyd is just like Gordonsville. You had virtually every starter returning. You SHOULD beat SP and win it all this year. No excuses, Boyd should be the team to beat.

I think it's funny how people get on here and say "SP is running their mouth" when in fact it is 4-5 SP fans.

Boyd is just like Gordonsville. You had virtually every starter returning. You SHOULD beat SP and win it all this year. No excuses, Boyd should be the team to beat.

I think it's funny how people get on here and say "SP is running their mouth" when in fact it is 4-5 SP fans.

Everyone is running their mouth. Isn't that the point of this site? cool.png

I believe PowerP is not being honest with us. I know he has a lot of faith in the Pirates. I know deep down in his heart he expects us to win every game including the State Championship by at least four touchdowns. Come on PowerP tell us how you really feel this outcome will be Friday night. popcorneater.gif

The last 2 games that Boyd faced Sp's wingt the combined final score was 53-13. I know these are completely different teams. However, the wingT, with athletes, pure athletes, is hard to defend even for great teams. One missed assignment and its see you later.

The last 2 games that Boyd faced Sp's wingt the combined final score was 53-13. I know these are completely different teams. However, the wingT, with athletes, pure athletes, is hard to defend even for great teams. One missed assignment and its see you later.

Boyd held SP to a 7-6 game several years ago. Boyd is always good. They have down years every now and then but it's not often. Regardless, Boyd is one of the top 2-3 teams in 2A. SP will have to play well to have a shot.

Defense is the big key for me. I know our running backs will score. I just think when its time to make a stop in the 4th it wont happen. I hope you are right though.

Edited by NoCompetition2