South Pittsburg against Boyd (Grider against this Reynolds man)

Roy Dillard

Old Pirate says "IF" the Pirates are focused & are really...........ready the home turf will be defended with a vengeance and will walk off the field victorious. The have been some comparison Boyd to Signal that makes OP laugh. The Boyd D will be better & more disciplined but no more athletic.

Signal is not that good of a football team. They will win out but I think will lose in the 1st round of the playoffs or if they get a bye 2nd round. We made them look a whole lot better than they really were. As for your observation I cant disagree because I havent seen Boyd play.

Edited by NoCompetition2

Tick, Tick, Tick....Pirates the beatdown is coming.....Tick, Tick, Tick.....Keep running that trap and we WILL close it for good.....Tick, Tick, Tick....1 more day till the Bucs show everyone that they are THE MOST FOCUSED team in the state this season to win it all.....Tick, Tick, Tick....Rest well Bucs because tommorrow its time to go to battle......Tick, Tick, Tick.....Like sands through a hour glass the Bucs are coming to South Pitt to kick some :}

GO BUCS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tick, Tick, Tick....Bucs the beatdown is coming.....Tick, Tick, Tick.....Keep running that trap and we WILL close it for good.....Tick, Tick, Tick....1 more day till the Pirates show everyone that they are THE MOST FOCUSED team in the state this season to win it all.....Tick, Tick, Tick....Rest well Pirates because tommorrow its time to go to battle......Tick, Tick, Tick.....Like sands through a hour glass the Pirates will be running wild thru that stiff defense

GO Pirates!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIXED IT FOR YOU!

Edited by UncleDave

Tick, Tick, Tick....Bucs the beatdown is coming.....Tick, Tick, Tick.....Keep running that trap and we WILL close it for good.....Tick, Tick, Tick....1 more day till the Pirates show everyone that they are THE MOST FOCUSED team in the state this season to win it all.....Tick, Tick, Tick....Rest well Pirates because tommorrow its time to go to battle......Tick, Tick, Tick.....Like sands through a hour glass the Pirates will be running wild thru that stiff defense

GO Pirates!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIXED IT FOR YOU!

TT Got 2 Warning Points For Changing Ones Posts... Edited by Butchie

GO Pirates!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIXED IT FOR YOU!

Edited by reaction

I will counter that. Boyd is good. So is SP. Maybe I just have too much faith in the Pirates. This game will tell me a lot about how we would stack up with Ambassadors teampopcorneater.gif

Sp-41

Boyd-24

I believe PowerP is not being honest with us. I know he has a lot of faith in the Pirates. I know deep down in his heart he expects us to win every game including the State Championship by at least four touchdowns. Come on PowerP tell us how you really feel this outcome will be Friday night. popcorneater.gif

Edited by NoCompetition2