South Pittsburg against Boyd (Grider against this Reynolds man)

Roy Dillard

All the talking is about over thank goodness. I don't think either team will score 50. I do think the Pirate defense will play better. What ever team makes the other change their gam.e plan wins. Good game,hard game. Bring on the imposter Pirates because they can be only ONE.

Oh yeah looks like the rain has stopped so everyone quit crying

Edited by MrLegit

I give Reese all the credit in the world, just like I do Johnson and Lankford. But that still don't change the fact that yall ain't got much of a defense.huh.png

I think Boyd will slow yall more than you will slow Boyd. I already got the DVR set.popcorneater.gif

Give everyone a break from the bs talk about the SM game. The truth is the terrible officiating was the game changer with officials that didn't know some basic rules....#1. safety (2 pts) not given to SP & the ball,#2 the fumble by SM on their sideline on the south end & fumble rolling into the end one then out of bounds, (touchback) SP ball going the other way! SM had to fight all night to get what they got on the young Pirate D. The Riverboat Gambler in coach Price thou unsound helped the Eagles keep stalling drives alive. OP salutes a team that can run off 90+ offensive plays & can gets only.......1 penalty? YEA RIGHT........

All the talking is about over thank goodness. I don't think either team will score 50. I do think the Update defense will play better. What ever team makes the other change their ga.e plan wins. Good game,hard game. Bring on the imposter Pirates because they can be only ONE.

I don't think either will score 50 points either. What is an update defense? Hopefully SP plays hard and has a chance, but it won't be easy for sure.

Is it raining in SP??? If the rain don't stop and field is sloppy I will save my 6 bucks and go to the bar! I'm sorry but I can't even recall the last time a SP team won a big game I'm rainy conditions. Even in 97 with Moore and SP running Power I we got smacked by Oneida. 95 we barely beat Whitwell I the mud. History says we lose if rain is involved. Sorry to be negative nancy guys but I have zero confidence if its wet

Great post. And you are very correct. South Quitsburg always has been/is/ and always will be completely one dimensional. And if things get tough thye'll do what they ALWAYS DO. LOLOLOLOLOL

No chain but I will probably sport a South Carolina hat on that says "Go Cocks!" :roflolk:

Loud and PROUD!!!! Good for you. HAHAHAHA

Give everyone a break from the bs talk about the SM game. The truth is the terrible officiating was the game changer with officials that didn't know some basic rules....#1. safety (2 pts) not given to SP & the ball,#2 the fumble by SM on their sideline on the south end & fumble rolling into the end one then out of bounds, (touchback) SP ball going the other way! SM had to fight all night to get what they got on the young Pirate D. The Riverboat Gambler in coach Price thou unsound helped the Eagles keep stalling drives alive. OP salutes a team that can run off 90+ offensive plays & can gets only.......1 penalty? YEA RIGHT........

Looks like someone ran out of the hard stuff and is haviing to get his daily fix on some homemade WHINE!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL