Science Hill vs Boone

TopperFootball

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be careful thinking in such complexity, you might strain something.

He is not as good as they are. They are better football players right now then he is. There seniors and are stronger than he is. They play in a system that allows them to touch the ball alot more than he does, thereby creating more of an impact on the game. They have been coached better than he has. For you guys to compare anything you have to the d-b program is quite laughable. At least we have beat them in the last 5 years, what has it been for you guys 20 or 25 years? Is that complex enough for you?

Yes, that was a coherent, intelligible, logical response. It is difficult to generate discussion on a discussion board without rhetoric on which to retort.

The man's point was that SH also has weapons Boone will have to deal with. Against South last week, 6 different players had TD receptions. This leaves Boone the option of trying to contain all of them, or attempt to put pressure on Reed Hayes, which will leave someone open.

And for the record, it has been 17 years, 11 months, and 5 days since SH last beat DB.

Yes, that was a coherent, intelligible, logical response. It is difficult to generate discussion on a discussion board without rhetoric on which to retort.

The man's point was that SH also has weapons Boone will have to deal with. Against South last week, 6 different players had TD receptions. This leaves Boone the option of trying to contain all of them, or attempt to put pressure on Reed Hayes, which will leave someone open.

And for the record, it has been 17 years, 11 months, and 5 days since SH last beat DB.

My bad, I would hate to sell you guys short.

I believe the point here is "speed and quickness". Not stature, not football ability.

Quickness maybe...short legs. Speed isn't close. Foreman is the fastest football player in the state of Tennessee. McGlue is definitely a big time playmaker in the mold of those two. So I can see why Topper fans want to reach with their comparisons. I saw a 5'7' 130 lb. Rebel pull the ball away from him for a touchdown however. That would not happen with Swafford or Foreman. Edited by crawdad