Science Hill vs Boone

TopperFootball

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dead thread...I guess all the butter melted...nobody wanted to talk football anyway.

I'll give you some football:

Match ups

SH QB and receivers vs. Boone Secondary edge SH

SH Line and RB's vs Boone d-line, LB's edge Boone

Boone QB and receivers vs. SH Secondary edge SH

Boone Line and RB's vs SH D-line, LB's edge SH

Special Teams edge SH

Coaching and intangables edge Boone

There you have it. SH 5-2. Boone has to find a way to make it a 2nd half game because if they can .... well you know....

I'll give you some football:

Match ups

SH QB and receivers vs. Boone Secondary edge SH

SH Line and RB's vs Boone d-line, LB's edge Boone

Boone QB and receivers vs. SH Secondary edge SH

Boone Line and RB's vs SH D-line, LB's edge SH

Special Teams edge SH

Coaching and intangables edge Boone

There you have it. SH 5-2. Boone has to find a way to make it a 2nd half game because if they can .... well you know....

I dont know that SH qb receivers have that much of an advantage over boones secondary. Tn high qb and receivers are a very good unit and Boone picked em apart. If Boone contains and takes away the big plays then it's a winable game. That's not outside of the realm of possibility contrary to what bandino will say.

I dont know that SH qb receivers have that much of an advantage over boones secondary. Tn high qb and receivers are a very good unit and Boone picked em apart. If Boone contains and takes away the big plays then it's a winable game. That's not outside of the realm of possibility contrary to what bandino will say.

trailblazerback . . . SH's qb (Reed Hayes) is very good. The receivers are pretty good too ~ even with the loss of Tre’vann Fields that left for basketball. I don't see anyone stopping SH's passing game ~ Hayes seems to be more dangerous scrambling and throwing. It's the running game that has me a lil worried. SH running game seems to get stronger as the game wears on. But, I think that is because of the depth of SH just wearing people down. Run defense for SH has me a lil worried up the middle. SH secondary is strong and SH is strong around the corners.

I hope Boone tests SH. SH needs to be challenged.

trailblazerback . . . SH's qb (Reed Hayes) is very good. The receivers are pretty good too ~ even with the loss of Tre’vann Fields that left for basketball. I don't see anyone stopping SH's passing game ~ Hayes seems to be more dangerous scrambling and throwing. It's the running game that has me a lil worried. SH running game seems to get stronger as the game wears on. But, I think that is because of the depth of SH just wearing people down. Run defense for SH has me a lil worried up the middle. SH secondary is strong and SH is strong around the corners.

I hope Boone tests SH. SH needs to be challenged.

You guys should win.

Wow... this thread is full of shenanigans and craziness. I couldn't follow if we were arguing about football, academics, band size, amount of points Johnson City kids scored in pee wee league, whose beard was the biggest, indoor plumbing.... good lord.

Two good teams, 3rd year for Carter at the Hill. He has a great team and honestly I see him rolling into week 10 at 9 and 0. Boone is up, has the athletes for a great team, but I see them rolling into week 10 at 8-2. Stat wise, this is what is going to happen, but there is a reason we play the games.

That said, using my Boone math, Boone will hit SH in the mouth and bring home a win. There is some gasoline for you, have a great game!