Who is your team ?

southeastbell

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by southeastbell:

i have a couple of teams one my alma mater middlesboro high school yellowjackets(ky)

And the powell vally indians(Tn)

What team do you pull for????

You are new, aren't you? I'm one of the resident Kingston Yellow Jacket fans, but I generally support the other Roane County schools, too, as well as Rhea County and I have a few friends from Bell County and Middlesboro, but I don't follow those teams closely.

Posted by southeastbell:

i have a couple of teams one my alma mater middlesboro high school yellowjackets(ky)

And the powell vally indians(Tn)

What team do you pull for????

Whitwell first and foremost.., Marion County, S. Pitt, Sequatchie Co., and Grundy Co. if you put a gun to my head.. lol

I try to pull for all of the old Sequatchie Valley Conference teams when they play teams from outside the area.

I've always had a lot of respect for Ken Colquette. V. Grider (S. Pitt) married one of my good friend's sisters so I pull for him too except when they play Whitwell. I also haven't forgiven him for putting up 68 (I think) points vs Whitwell a few years ago.

I absolutely have no love for the North Ala. or North Ga. teams and certain private schools in chattanooga.