Cloudland vs. North Greene

THE KING

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GREAT WIN LANDERS! I KNOW THERE ARE ALOT OF HAPPY PEOPLE ON THE MOUNTAIN TONIGHT....KEEP ON ROLLING AND PUT SOME PRESSURE ON THAT HAMPTON BUNCH...ONE GAME AT A TIME

The game was much closer than it should have been. I heard NG played lights out. They left it all on the field. The Landers had the ball inside the 5 three times in the first half. Should have been a 35-7 final but we'll take what we got. It can be a positive thing having to fight hard all 4 quarters for the win. It helps prepare a team mentally for this kind of game. Hampton should be favored in our matchup but it could go either way when they strap it on. The dogs have been prolific on the offensive side of things but we counter that with a resistant defense. We will be the best defensive team maybe except JC that Hampton has faced this year.

The game was much closer than it should have been. I heard NG played lights out. They left it all on the field. The Landers had the ball inside the 5 three times in the first half. Should have been a 35-7 final but we'll take what we got. It can be a positive thing having to fight hard all 4 quarters for the win. It helps prepare a team mentally for this kind of game. Hampton should be favored in our matchup but it could go either way when they strap it on. The dogs have been prolific on the offensive side of things but we counter that with a resistant defense. We will be the best defensive team maybe except JC that Hampton has faced this year.

You guys are on the verge of not making playoffs last yr,to with a win against Hampton to having a first round bye and a #1 seed in the playoffs wow,what a turnaround!

You guys are on the verge of not making playoffs last yr,to with a win against Hampton to having a first round bye and a #1 seed in the playoffs wow,what a turnaround!

We didn't make playoffs last year. Lost the only game that counts. Hancock county. They are the only other 1a school up here. We beat them we're in. At 1-9 our only win was TKA. Therefore we missed out

But your right this years team is 2 seed at least

Yeah, its been a great turnaround. Thats why I don't want people throwing Pittman under the bus because he may not handle every situation like they would. He's our coach. We are 6-2 and getting ready to honor our seniors next Friday and get the W against SE. Then our boys will have a chance to really do something for Roan Mountain that hasn't been done in a long time. A game that may be pivotal to the continued revival of Cloudland football.

Yeah, its been a great turnaround. Thats why I don't want people throwing Pittman under the bus because he may not handle every situation like they would. He's our coach. We are 6-2 and getting ready to honor our seniors next Friday and get the W against SE. Then our boys will have a chance to really do something for Roan Mountain that hasn't been done in a long time. A game that may be pivotal to the continued revival of Cloudland football.

Yeah Let's Beat The Hamptonhosers!