Maryville vs DB...if they advance

MLREB

lol you DB boys would have a better chance playing UT then playing maryville .

dont you have a corn maze to tend to, how can you dog us your not on the schedule and will probably never be we dont play 4a teams so your gonna have to root for someone else to beat us because it wont be greenville, yes you won state championship but this is 2012, last time i checked this was a 5a 6a thread, you might want to hangout on the 3a 4a thread , if your never gonna play us what is your point

dont you have a corn maze to tend to, how can you dog us your not on the schedule and will probably never be we dont play 4a teams so your gonna have to root for someone else to beat us because it wont be greenville, yes you won state championship but this is 2012, last time i checked this was a 5a 6a thread, you might want to hangout on the 3a 4a thread , if your never gonna play us what is your point

bling bam bong bop pow wam boom whoo boo doo who you hop mop pop get git got hot not sop hollar if ya hear me !

CORN MAZE MAN THATS A GOOD ONE! ILL GIVE YOU GUYS KUDOS ON THAT ONE! GUESS U GUYS DO HAVE SOME FIGHT IN YA!

Unless Maryville loses a game, the game would be played at Maryville no matter what D-B does.

Eye thank yore rite crawdad...Butt eye'm jist entristed inn tha Farrah-Gut Bowl onn Thersdee nite rite now......

And bye tha way eye don't wanna here enny eckcuses frum tha Mairvul fanz abowt knott showin' upp encludin' "werkin lait"..."fall brake"..."hit's on TV".....Fill tha Skeetur att..... 7:00 KNOTT 7:30......thumb[1].gif

Edited by STARSNBARS

it would be played at the higher seeded teams field, hard to make comparisons we havent played anybody, i dont think we have punted 5 times this year

bling bam bong bop pow wam boom whoo boo doo who you hop mop pop get git got hot not sop hollar if ya hear me !

It's 8:56 do greenegreene22 and greendevilarmy's parents know where the children are...They may get hurt playing with the big 6A men...Wouldn't want 2 halfwits to get hurt by the Big Bad Indian Fans

Maryville will have the #1 seed so the game will be played at the Skeeter. Atleast they have a new surface to play on and I might add that it is a fast familiar surface we are used to. I hope we can hold it together and make it that far. I would love to get a shot at playing the best. I believe we've got the talent to compete. As far as winning, time will tell. Im excited about this bunch but I hope the coaches have got it together. Its time to make a real run. Maybe this is Clarks last real shot. Roll Tribe.