Maryville vs DB...if they advance

MLREB

Some very good teams DB will have to meet before we can think much about Maryville. Sevier Co., Bearden, Oak Ridge. Don't know how its all going to work out. For ''ANYBODY" to beat Maryville their going to have to have their best game of the year and Maryville will have to have their worst. Those two things will have to happen. I said "ANYBODY"......not just DB.

Some very good teams DB will have to meet before we can think much about Maryville. Sevier Co., Bearden, Oak Ridge. Don't know how its all going to work out. For ''ANYBODY" to beat Maryville their going to have to have their best game of the year and Maryville will have to have their worst. Those two things will have to happen. I said "ANYBODY"......not just DB.

Don't agree here. What you have to do to beat Maryville is come in and not think about who you are playing, and play loose, but focused. If you make mistakes, that is what dooms opponents, they thrive on it. Athlete wise, you all will have the advantage, coaching wise, MHS will have the advantage...........Should make for a good game, but I don't believe that MHS has to play their worst game of the year for you to win.