District 14 A

volfan007

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Lake Co. on the win, tonight. Reason for Lake Co. winning the game....Zay Coleman couldnt miss, and we didnt hit a 3 pointer the entire night. We could not hit. I hand it to the Lake Co. defense....they played hard, and shut us down. Zay Coleman is the best player in the district. This is the first time I've been able to see him play this year. He's the real deal. I hope his ankle is okay....he had to limp off the court at the end of the game. I hope he's ready to go for yall in the next game.

Congrats to our Jackets...especially our seniors...Zac Grooms, Hunter Crouse, and Tony Robinson. I believe we finished the year 17-9.

South Fulton won. Close game, yeah. Refs awful, yeah. Proud that Bradford has had a good season. Proud of the Seniors, Tyler McCartney, Glenn Cooper and Benjamin Griffin. Good luck to to River Street, Grant Hampton, Payton Pruett, Patrick Flatt and the rest of the BHS Red Devils next year. Coach John Glisson is a heck of a coach. Thanks Coach for what you've helped these boys accomplish this year!!

Congrats to Lake co on the win.Always diffucult to go to Greenfield and come away with with a win against a very good team.Just a tough place to play.Congrats to the Jackets on a fine season.Really wished tonight wasnt a loser go home game.And I have to agree.Zay Coleman has carried Lake Co all year.Scoring 39 points against liberty and probably over 20 points in most every every game but his ball handling,speed and getting other people their easy baskets is worth a so much. I think he's the best player in the district,hustles all the time.If Coleman stays out of foul trouble and Devon has a good game and maybe stays down low to rebound and shoot easier baskets,Lake Co is capable of winning the district if the team tonight shows up and the team that played Liberty. Again,Congrats to Greenfield also on a great season

Zay Coleman scores 34 tonight in Lake co.'s win with Devon Jones Chipping in 19. By far the most complete game played by the Falcon's all year as they were pretty much in control from start to finish. Now they must put it back together and be consisitent as they play a very good Humboldt team Friday night at Trenton. I loved the effort and intensity the guys played with, diving on the floor for loose balls, coming up with big reboounds and playing solid defense. Again as a Falcon fan I may sound biased but Zay is the MVP of this district whether he gets the award or not. With all the struggles this team has been through good to see them back in the mix and playing in the region tourney again. Before I go congrats to Greenfield on a great year enjoyed watching you guys play all year.