Bearden - Farragut - Anderson County - Hardin Valley Predictions

K2ruth

Now, back on topic. Winsteads kill percentage is probably not as high because she has only just recently been allowed to play front row. A GREAT move. She was their best hitter playing Libero! It is harder to get as many kills from the back.

I don't want to say anything negative about the other HV hitter you reference. She is a solid high school player. On Farragut she would be their best player. The problem is she plays with a great player.

I don't see any way Farragut beats HV. HV is better at five of the six positions. The big hitter for Farragut is good.

Likewise, I expect Bearden to beat AC. The Bearden setter is too good, and the Bearden coach is better. He will have the Bulldogs ready to play. A great coach and a great player can go a long way.

This father daughter combo could win it all. The only thing holding them back from the state is a tendency towards too many mental errors.

HV vs Bearden will be a matchup of the two best players in town.

I think HV has the edge.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Farragut will destroy HV and Bearden will not be challenged by AC, both will be over in three.

Farragut will win it all. It is a home match, HV and AC shouldn't even make he drive.

HV and AC were NOT the best teams in District 3, Oak Ridge and Karns were. We got upset by Clinton because of their fans, and Karns had AC beat before several bad calls changed the games.

I disagree with K2, the Farragut and Bearden coaches are the two best in Knoxville. A ton better than HV or AC, and they know how to win. Also, both got big breaks with AC and HV pulling upsets to even make it.

No slug fest here, neither team will break 20, setting up a rematch of the district finals.

K2-- So you think that middle tn coaches rely on club exclusively? Really? So when Knoxville area teams come to the state and get beat badly, it is because the girls played club and not because there are some good coaches? You ever been to an Indy, Page or Brentwood practice. So Tracy and Jinx are it huh? (who are both great coaches). I think you over estimate how much good coaching they are getting in club and under estimating how good some area coaches are. If you think the only reason Brentwood is good is because of club you are mistaken. No one wants to admit barbara can coach....but she can--as unlikable as she is. Most of the club coaches over here are actually not very good. They are former college players that can play but struggle to run a good practice.

There are about 8-9 really good HS coaches over here and of course they are blessed with kids who play club.

Someday i hope that Knoxville will get to the same level as mid tn. Then our state will really take off when it comes to volleyball. BTW, i agree that there are some good coaches over in knoxville area.

PHargis....K2ruth has NOTHING to do with the K2 volleyball club. Please do not reference him/her being a K2 insider. This person has nothing to do with the K2 volleyball club. I don't know who you think K2Ruth is but please stop thinking the K2 volleyball directors have anything to do with this poster. I have mentioned this to a few close friends who happen to be part of K2 VBC and they in turn told the directors about it. They asked my friend to please put a stop to this but they are not members so they asked me to do it. Please stop thinking K2 VBC is bashing people when K2Ruth is speaking.They are not!! Contact me privatley if you would like to talk about this..

I would caution that it is difficult to be ones self to anyone. IMO the poster is a pretty savey person who travels with some other savy partisons and is imbadded in the Region 2 Volleyball crowd. Thats fantastically good. No one in the whole state is truly transparenjt and some amusing posturing goes on all of the time as far as schools and talent and the way Schools operate. Thats the good thing about this site. I sometimes almost fall out of my chair laughing about some of the posts but in some ways, I do have to apolpgize. Posturing seems sometimes a little over the top when it gets to criticizing participants not on the site to defend themselves. But thats also all right. All have to realize that the person you are in contact with on thi siet may have sit next to at the last match or could be 400 miles awayfrom you or as the other day, might be an official that worked a match with your school and talked with you. In 9 years, its not difficult to recognize tendencies nor even recognize if names have been changed.. Posters don't change their posting habits. So even your buddies can be wrong and I think they are. Both you and your friend, K2, do run across each other as do Oracat and the newest member of the cast of hundreds in the Region, Clubonlyforus. Been really a good entry.

As you can tell, a few coaches from middle have shown up here posturing as you have been and in a smiling way, heve gotten their jabs in also. It happens every year. We ARE too close to the Tennessee State Tournament and some very important Regional Tournaments. and some terrific sectionals. All need to realize all of the posturing going started some 90 days ago. It will interesting which school showing up when the matches show up or even wnen the official climbs up in the stand. The next two weeks will be great.

PH...My friends are not wrong. If you continue to think that Ruth is a part of K2 Volleyball club then their director will be contacting coacht with this problem. They have stated that what ruth is saying makes their club look bad and in no way do they agree with what k2ruth has said. it's a shame that it has to go that far.

MY friend, just because whoever this is and whatever she does is her, She has enrolled on this site and paid her fees to join and has an opinion. I take your word for what it is. She picked whatever screen name she has and nowhere can I find its against the rules. I have no authority nor would I want to have to find a way to exclude her opinion. You are on record as making this request and go to the Home Page and you will find Coacht's email if you want to go further. Its your choice like I mentioned it was your choice to discuss anything you wanted. Nobody is stopping you. I take your word for what it is and so stated in a previous post that this poster is not associated with K2 Volleyball Club. I do take your word for that As far as I know, nobody knows what anyone does nor should they. My understanding is, Coacht will not disclose amyones identity on this site. This also says the first name you used was not something I asked you to do nor do I feel responsible for you doing it or even knowing what you were talking about. This is a blog and there are some loose rules concerning it. I do understand your feelings about the matter and you are in the area, the poster might be in the area and you might discuss it with the poster if he/she is posting something that is not true. But the poster may be a long way away. This is a High School Site. It is not a Club Site unless authorized by Coacht.com. Play4keeps is on record as coordinating Club communication on this site.

Announcements