South Pittsburg against Polk (Grider against this Davis man)

Roy Dillard

Hate to say it, but after getting beat last week and it is supposed to be cold Friday night I just don't think the pirates will bring their usual crowd. However, I support our guys win or lose and I know they will give their ultimate effort tomorrow night. Go Pirates!

SP-35

Polk- 28

That Theory Won't Work powerp...The Cold Just Means Stevarino's Liquor Sales Will Spike!

Hate to say it, but after getting beat last week and it is supposed to be cold Friday night I just don't think the pirates will bring their usual crowd. However, I support our guys win or lose and I know they will give their ultimate effort tomorrow night. Go Pirates!

SP-35

Polk- 28

PowerP I garuntee you are going to make this Davis man real made making predictions like this one. I been reading in my Murphy Fair book about this Davis man. At the start of this year this Davis man had 94 wins. His team has now won 6 games this year. This means he has won 100 games as a coach. If a coach wins 100 games then he is a real good coach. You know what I mean? Grider better make our boys lift weights one more time tomorrow before he takes our boys to this Davis man's field. Grider better realize that he is not playing at his field this week. We are playing at Polk County this week and it will be real hard to win this game. You think I'm joking but I'm not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

Who is responsible for SP special team? Who is SP defensive coordinator?

I don't know who is responsible for Grider's special teams. That Stone man does Grider's defense for him and if he allows 35 points again this week we will get beat. These Polk boys have this big boy named Miller. According to my newspaper he rushed for over 400 yards last week. I garuntee you if this Stone man allows this we will get beat real bad. If he had any sense he would put 6 or 7 down linemen so Polk County can't knock holes in our defense. You know what I mean?

Edited by Roy Dillard

I don't know who is responsible for Grider's special teams. That Stone man does Grider's defense for him and if he allows 35 points again this week we will get beat. These Polk boys have this big boy named Miller. According to my newspaper he rushed for over 400 yards last week. I garuntee you if this Stone man allows this we will get beat real bad. If he had any sense he would put 6 or 7 down linemen so Polk County can't knock holes in our defense. You know what I mean?

Roy what position does this stone man play?

UncleDave hopes the Pirates have regrouped since the Boyd game last week. They did not come with their A game and it cost them 21 points in the first half. Hopefully we can somehow play better defense this week and slow down this Polk County team. History in the past few years against hard nosed running teams with a big back have not been in the Pirates favor. If the Pirates come to play they will be in the game until the final horn. If they don't, they could be in for another physical game where they get the shorter end of the stick. No prediction this week....just can't figure one out this week.

Roy what position does this stone man play?

I garuntee you that Stone boy plays the safety man for that Stone man's defense. That Stone man don't play a position, he just calls the defense for Grider. I don't know if that Stone boy can tackle this Miller boy for Polk. This Miller boy had 400 yards last week. If our boys let him run wild on them they will get beat again. You think I'm joking but I'm not.

SP-35

Polk- 28

i said yesterday 38 24. I think we will be close.

If SP controls the line of scrimmage they will win by 2-3 TDs. If they don't then Polk might just mercy rule them. With that said, I think If SP wins Roy has to grow a mustache like the Davis man.

I garuntee you I will not be growing no mustache like that Davis man. That is just a bunch of mess. That Davis man needs to cut that mustache off so he does not look like that Captain Jack Sparrow man in the movies. I guarantee you that Captain Jack Sparrow man would be real mad if he knew that Davis man was trying to be him. You know what I mean?

I garuntee you that Stone boy plays the safety man for that Stone man's defense. That Stone man don't play a position, he just calls the defense for Grider. I don't know if that Stone boy can tackle this Miller boy for Polk. This Miller boy had 400 yards last week. If our boys let him run wild on them they will get beat again. You think I'm joking but I'm not.

Roy are you sure there is a stone man who calls the defense ? Was he late last week getting to the game? Edited by BABIEC

I garuntee you I will not be growing no mustache like that Davis man. That is just a bunch of mess. That Davis man needs to cut that mustache off so he does not look like that Captain Jack Sparrow man in the movies. I guarantee you that Captain Jack Sparrow man would be real mad if he knew that Davis man was trying to be him. You know what I mean?

Roy,is that Murphy Fair man posting on the bigger school boards,or is someone trying to be him too? If it is not really him he might get real mad,dont you think?This is a bunch of mess...everybody trying to be somebody they're not! Edited by tradertwo