Milan @ Covington

CHARGERFAN

Dude chilll, simply having a little fun, i didn't know you band guys get so worked up over a Game that y'all got beat in every facet of the game. y'all were a very well coached and organized team but speed kills and you know the rest :0)

guess what I am a girl. And also NOT a band kid. I know quite a bit about football considering that I am a high school girl. I don't take it well when people disrespect our football program. Even if you call it "having a little fun"

sure is. because stupid is said covington was gonna win by 21. didn't happen. you can bet ya'lls butts were drawed up in the 1st half after predicting that blowout. anyway congrats to the chargers. they capitalized on milan's mistakes and won. life goes on.

Goodluck to Milan y'all have a great team .. Covington did win by two scores as I predicted we were in a dog fight as I predicted but Covington owns the second half and most important fourth quarter .. It's just something about them boys and the fourth quarter .. But anyways good luck to y'all and btw Milan played with great class a good all around hard nosed football game

Not going to name call or make fun of anyone. Just gonna say your facts are wrong. Covington has mercy ruled several people this year. If they could have done it to Milan..... they would have. As far as "they game went as you expected" and "17-21 pts"... The score board said 11 pts. The game was closer than alot of people think. Yes Covington did dominate the 4th qtr. But there were two plays that were the difference in that game. The missed reception in the endzone during the 1st qtr and the fumbled punt. But I'm not gonna sit here and say woulda coulda shoulda....we got beat.....Covington was the better team.....plain and simple. But don't act like Covington absolutely dominated the whole game and it could have been alot worse. It could have been alot closer!!!

Yes it could have been closer but it wasn't I believe it coulda been worse .. Countin that Covington had ball in the redzone and didn't score .. And had several dropped passes that were big .. I would say covington could have made it worse .. And as far as the muffed punt I'll give it to the kid after her got his brains knocked out he got up and made the tackle .. And the end one throw in first quarter coulda been big but so could all the passes Covington dropped .. And I believe Covington could have scored again at the end counting they were running at will on Milan's defense at the end

Not bein funny at all but is number 11 doin okay and number 29.. See those both got took out the game .. They need to be healthy to represent west tn in playoffs and state .. Hope y'all make it all the way

I don't know about 11, he is the kick returner. That is the reason that the other kid was in there to return the punt and that was his first time ever in a game. 29 should be fine.

The most entertaining hilarious thing at a Cov game is their def co-ord the chihuahua(Chalopa). Such a fitting nickname. Has the exact demeanor. Definitely the littlest guy on the field all of 5-4 145lbs. Yells & barks like the mighty ChiChi. I'd pay double to see him suited up. I'm serious the pacing back & forth,the boss,the bluff so chihuahua. Chalopa doing a great job, most responsible for Cov success

The most entertaining hilarious thing at a Cov game is their def co-ord the chihuahua(Chalopa). Such a fitting nickname. Has the exact demeanor. Definitely the littlest guy on the field all of 5-4 145lbs. Yells & barks like the mighty ChiChi. I'd pay double to see him suited up. I'm serious the pacing back & forth,the boss,the bluff so chihuahua. Chalopa doing a great job, most responsible for Cov success

If u ever want to find him drive by the field house. Heard he practically lives there watching film of the opposing team.

LOL, you can't handle facts well so you resort to downgrading another school. People like you are why no one can stand Milan football fans around here. I respect the program, but you guys are about as ignorant as it comes to a TRUE football fan. Be realistic about stuff.... I said this game would be a 17-21 point game and that it'd be close for a half and then Covington would pull away.... and it went just as I expected. Luckily, Wheeler showed sportsmanship and didn't win by 20.

and your the almighty know it all when it comes to football. give me a break. your a gibson county alum. that pretty much sums it up about your knowledge of the game. change your sreen name and jump on a winning teams bandwagon and maybe then people will respect your opinion. till then troll the girls basketball boards. i'm done with you lil dude.

and your the almighty know it all when it comes to football. give me a break. your a gibson county alum. that pretty much sums it up about your knowledge of the game. change your sreen name and jump on a winning teams bandwagon and maybe then people will respect your opinion. till then troll the girls basketball boards. i'm done with you lil dude.

lol, I don't jump bandwagons. And you downgrading a WHOLE school system just shows ignorance on your part. Also, I do know most when it comes to football as well as basketball. You got ticked off as soon as I picked Covington by 17-21 points. I even said the game would be close in the first half and Covington would run away in the second half and it went just as I said. You take things to a personal and serious level when in reality all it is is high school football. You should lighten up. It'd be interesting to find out who you are and if you ever played Bulldawg football.

Edited by GCPioneer

I don't know about 11, he is the kick returner. That is the reason that the other kid was in there to return the punt and that was his first time ever in a game. 29 should be fine.

Number 11 is Chad Warden. He is ok. He came out of the game the second half mostly as precaution. Warden not only returns kicks and punts but he plays safety and is a leader in the secondary. His absence was apparent in the second half. The fumbled punt was obvious but also the passes covington kept throwing would not have been so effective. He has intercepted at least one the last 3 or 4 games. He is also a very decent reciever on offense so we may have had another target besides Cook (5). I give Covington the credit they won the game they are very tough and I wish them luck going forward. I hope they bring the gold ball back to west tenn.