CCS @ Marion

MCRoadWarrior

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My bold prediction for this week is Marion will definitely win by at least ONE point, likely a few more. Ambassador, assuming your 8-2 preseason prediction comes true, congrats. I wouldn't have ventured that even knowing last year didn't reflect Marion's capabilities. Best just leave that nightmare buried. Last chance for the Warriors to get their defense right before things become really serious.

NostraRoadwarrior predicts Marion's defense will look good against CCS. Marion will win this one by 21+.

8 and 2 would be a nice change from 1 and 9!

Go Warriors!

One of the biggest turnarounds in the state for sure, and they aren't there yet, but the next couple of years should get pretty exciting. Road warrior, you gonna wear your shoulder pads with the spikes on them to the game tonight along with face paint??

NostraRoadwarrior predicts Marion's defense will look good against CCS. Marion will win this one by 21+.

8 and 2 would be a nice change from 1 and 9!

Go Warriors!

I tried to tell you guys in July to expect this. Y'all must learn to listen to the Nostrambassador!

Marion has a pretty good team. Marion was never as bad as that 1-9 record last season. Do you remember Nostrambassador telling you this as well?

Anything can happen, but the ONLY teams in the east Marion should lose to this year would be Boyd, Grace Christian and Friendship. I have seen all three in person. They are on a level above Marion this year, just like Gordonsville is on a level above SP but anything can happen. I'm rooting for you guys.

Edited by TheAmbassador

Hopefully mc will win tonight, if they do they will probably get a home playoff game for the first time in a while. Haven't won a first rounder since 95 maybe?? I know goodpasture bead them and houston county the last two I remember. Did the team that went to the semis have a home playoff game? Mc by 21

Edited by TheTruthPrevails

Hopefully mc will win tonight, if they do they will probably get a home playoff game for the first time in a while. Haven't won a first rounder since 95 maybe?? I know goodpasture bead them and houston county the last two I remember. Did the team that went to the semis have a home playoff game? Mc by 21

Hope you guys win! They are learning how to win the close ones. I posted several times when Mc was hired, that he would teach the boys to play hard and how to win

Hope you guys win! They are learning how to win the close ones. I posted several times when Mc was hired, that he would teach the boys to play hard and how to win

You also posted several times that marion would get hammered and they didn't...........mc 28-20 at half. Struggling with ccs passing game as expected.

Edited by TheTruthPrevails