CCS @ Marion

MCRoadWarrior

I tried to tell you guys in July to expect this. Y'all must learn to listen to the Nostrambassador!

Marion has a pretty good team. Marion was never as bad as that 1-9 record last season. Do you remember Nostrambassador telling you this as well?

Anything can happen, but the ONLY teams in the east Marion should lose to this year would be Boyd, Grace Christian and Friendship. I have seen all three in person. They are on a level above Marion this year, just like Gordonsville is on a level above SP but anything can happen. I'm rooting for you guys.

Trousdale is getting better as well. I think them and Marion are close with MC having the slight edge.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's Nostrambassador get it right. Yes, where is my parade? In July I said Marion goes 8-2 with probable losses to Hixson and South Pitt. When is my parade? Roy, I think I deserve a free fudge round and Truth I think I deserve a "You nailed that one."

It's Ambasstradamus..you get it right.

I gave you that nickname earlier in the week!

Besides,you can't nickname yourself.

Ambasstradamus has a better ring to it..embrace it!!

Nice offensive game for the Warriors last night They did lay the ball on the ground a few times but they were able to recover it. I guess I am going to have to just embrace these basketball score games and go with it! Keep scoring offense and defense, try not to give up more than 40!

As always.......... Go Warriors!!!!!