Moore Co. @ Community

oldraiderfan

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lived in Fayetteville mid 1960's-late 1970's. Very good football traditon there. Lincoln County Students will be able to choose the School of there choice. Either Lincoln County are Fayetteville Central. I remember when Coach Palmer played for Fayetteville Central. He is a very good Coach and Fayetteville Central will do well. They will become the Cascade of the district.

I lived in Fayetteville mid 1960's-late 1970's. Very good football traditon there. Lincoln County Students will be able to choose the School of there choice. Either Lincoln County are Fayetteville Central. I remember when Coach Palmer played for Fayetteville Central. He is a very good Coach and Fayetteville Central will do well. They will become the Cascade of the district.

More like the South Pitt of the district., Because if they do good and I don't doubt that they will then more and better player's who want to be on a good team will go to Fayet. City.

Are we really talking about Community playing with Moore County? If Moore County is worthy of their ranking they will beat Community by 40 or more. Community lost to Silverdale in Chattanooga. Silverdale isn't very good at all.

Community will definitely play with Moore. I equate Moore to Eagleville last year, and we know how that turned out.

Are we really talking about Community playing with Moore County? If Moore County is worthy of their ranking they will beat Community by 40 or more. Community lost to Silverdale in Chattanooga. Silverdale isn't very good at all.

That must mean Cascade is not worthy of their #8 2A ranking then, because both Cascade and Community are both 2A and Cascade only beat them by 2.

That must mean Cascade is not worthy of their #8 2A ranking then, because both Cascade and Community are both 2A and Cascade only beat them by 2.

I guess that's what it means then. I'm not being disrespectful I just don't wear blinders like many on here do. If Moore County is last years equivalent of Eagleville they will get beat by 42 or more vs Gordonsville. They probably won't have to play SP either because we will have gone to Gordonsville the second round and gotten our arses waxed. This whole playoff setup is just plain stupid.