Preseason 9AA Predictions

Cleggy

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goob, the Bobcats proved me wrong last night with an impressive victory over Heritage. Nick Young is a terrific ball player and deserves to be in the discussion for 9AA MVP (that's another thread topic though, coming soon). He may have made some mistakes this year but he has carried the team no doubt. He's a terrific kid too. Too bad, he's a Bobcat, Hahahaha. Anyways congrats to you and your Bobcats, look forward to the tournament next week.

Agreed, Christian Lynn is hands down the MVP of that district. Thre should be no real discussion on that.

Lynn can shoot the ball and is probably a good kid. But MVP is the most valuable player...not necessarily the best shooter on the team?? This means shooting, ball handling, assists, steals, rebounds and defense too. Hands down no questions....Trey McPherson/Macon County all the way!!!! I have seen every district game and there is no one who can compare to his talent and any coach that votes differently is just playing politics. And we've got the girls MVP too with Kelsey Gregory...same bio, no questions asked.... GO BIG BLUE!!!

McPherson was a no-show when the big game at Goodpasture came around. Lynn beat you by himself. He is the best player in the district on the best team in the district. Since Macon and Goodpasture split you obviously dropped one to someone else in the district and to be honest all the rest are bad. Welch knows it too.

Best private team in the district, ok yeah i agree with that. Why do you not go d1???? oh yeah, the competition there, i understand. And next year, going down to single A, thats a joke...maybe you can win against some of them .But thats topic for another thread. Ok, back to district mvp, if im not mistaken yall dropped one @ Macon, so what happened to your shooter then? Listen, I understand you probably want your kid to get a ride from his dads school, but if McPherson is not the name on the plaque, then its all political like i said earlier. I guarantee that if we checked actual stats on rebounds, assists, steals, not to mention points, he is your winner, hands down! We could even throw a couple more names in from Macon to compete with your guy. !!!GO BIG BLUE!!!!

How stupid is this last post? Since we are labeling people, I guess the "hillbillies" have really come out of the woodwork. The game dropped at Macon was by 6 where Macon shot 32 FT Goodpasture was given 4 Techs and the refs were so bad that Macons own coach apologized after the game? Lynn had 33 McPherson had 19. This isn't a popularity contest its about who is the best overall player. It will obviously come down to these two gentleman, but make no mistake, there is no one else anywhere in the district or Macon that you could throw out there either. In our move to single A, check the enrollment #'s and you might understand.