Preseason 9AA Predictions

Cleggy

Oh, yeah the enrollment thing, laugh my butt off. What difference does that make if there are 150 kids that go there if you get to pick/recruit 12 of the players out of 5 counties?? And now get to go play little rbs what a joke. That money yall got will buy a lot of things. P- L E A S E even us "hillbillies" were given a little common sense. By the way who got mugged there today and does it really take 30 minutes to drive to the store because of traffic??

Ok, and I do agree with your statement that, its "the best overall player", just like I told you earlier, Mcpherson/ Macon County. Yall have a nice day now, ya hear... :rolleyes:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Meyer always told us you don't wrestle with a pig because you both get all muddy but only the pig likes it. I can tell you are enjoying it.

Goodpasture played with the exact same kids last year and did not do well. I didn't hear anyone complaining last year about their easy wins. The new coach has them playing with heart and intensity. Any accolades earned are just icing on the cake. Time will tell.

Okay I think it is time for me to just come with some truth again. I am sure Christian Lynn will win the MVP award because he is the leading scorer for the best team in the district. I have seen all the teams play as far as most valuable player to me is #24 Trevor Randolph for Goodpasture. Leads the cougars in rebounding by an average of 4 a game. Averages 2 blocks a game, and is actually shooting a better percentage from 3 than lynn. I feel without his presence downlow and just the way he plays the game Lynn is not the player that everyone talks him up to be. Yes lynn is a good scorer but I feel his teammate is not getting enough love beacause he is the most contributing , complete player I have seen in the district this year.

Okay I think it is time for me to just come with some truth again. I am sure Christian Lynn will win the MVP award because he is the leading scorer for the best team in the district. I have seen all the teams play as far as most valuable player to me is #24 Trevor Randolph for Goodpasture. Leads the cougars in rebounding by an average of 4 a game. Averages 2 blocks a game, and is actually shooting a better percentage from 3 than lynn. I feel without his presence downlow and just the way he plays the game Lynn is not the player that everyone talks him up to be. Yes lynn is a good scorer but I feel his teammate is not getting enough love beacause he is the most contributing , complete player I have seen in the district this year.

you must not have been at the game at macon the other night when w.h. was there.

Obviously Trey and Christian are both really good players and I do not think that there would be any politics or back door deals going on if either one of them one. Chris Kennedy is a friend of mine and I have been able to see quite a few games this year. i would say that Christian does a bit more for the team than just score though. Either way congratulations to both.

Coach Meyer always told us you don't wrestle with a pig because you both get all muddy but only the pig likes it. I can tell you are enjoying it.

Goodpasture played with the exact same kids last year and did not do well. I didn't hear anyone complaining last year about their easy wins. The new coach has them playing with heart and intensity. Any accolades earned are just icing on the cake. Time will tell.

onk-onk,love bacon,hog jaw,ham hoc,cracklins and pickeled pig feet and in case you did'nt know city boy that's where sausage comes from to.

2 big wins last night for the district 9AA against some 9AAA teams. I rescend my comments about mcpherson he went off last night for Macon against Station Camp. And a big win for the Blue Devils played like a team and beat the pantehrs who were coming off of a huge win !!!... Maybe some excitement brewing for this district tournament.... any upsets or going exactly how the seeds are???

2 big wins last night for the district 9AA against some 9AAA teams. I rescend my comments about mcpherson he went off last night for Macon against Station Camp. And a big win for the Blue Devils played like a team and beat the pantehrs who were coming off of a huge win !!!... Maybe some excitement brewing for this district tournament.... any upsets or going exactly how the seeds are???

Congrats to the Blue Devils. Payback for the panthers. hahaha

Well, the Blue Devils got blown out by Macon Co. last night. Ref's were terrible once again. Wonder where they get these idiots from. I've seen better performances by pee wee league ref.'s. Trey McPherson had some thundering dunks and really showed that he should have been District Co-MVP along with Christian Lynn. Both players were deserving of it. Congrats to Goodpasture on the victory over a surprising Sycamore squad. White House gets CPA next. Only hope is to make it another 13-12 OT game. Boo to the $7.00 entrance fee. Wonder why the fee varies from tournament to tournament.

Well, the Blue Devils got blown out by Macon Co. last night. Ref's were terrible once again. Wonder where they get these idiots from. I've seen better performances by pee wee league ref.'s. Trey McPherson had some thundering dunks and really showed that he should have been District Co-MVP along with Christian Lynn. Both players were deserving of it. Congrats to Goodpasture on the victory over a surprising Sycamore squad. White House gets CPA next. Only hope is to make it another 13-12 OT game. Boo to the $7.00 entrance fee. Wonder why the fee varies from tournament to tournament.

im glad somebody else can see mcpherson got the shaft.anyone that knows anything about sports knows this went down wrong.trey was far more impressive the whole season.i honestly think g.p has a couple players as good or better lynn.this also leads me to my next point.there has got to be a tie somewhere and im going to ask because everybody knows mcpherson got nuts and bolts nuts and bolts he got- well,yall know the rest.got to be politics in this no way around it.

Ditto....McPherson should have been player of the year for 9AA...or atleast co-mvp with GP player...remember last year Macon's Calamity Jane had to share with GP??? And, again, there was no comparison with the players. I think that anyone who watched both the consolation game and the championship game was able to differentiate between who the leading scorer of the district was, and who the real MVP/Player of the year was....McPherson all the way :rolleyes: Its round ball, rebounds, assists, and defense... so much more than scoring. GO BIG BLUE!!!