Painthurs reddy fer Mairvul.....

STARSNBARS

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it me or all the 5A teams are beating up on the 6A teams in east tn..... (NOT MARYVILLE) But 6A is week in east TN....

I guess beating up on Karns and Hardin Valley led you to think that ???.... any 5A team would have their hands full with Oak Ridge , Maryville , Kingsport DB , Bearden , and Science Hill .

I'm still wondering how LC will handle this game. Winning means a district title, but how hard do you push for it and at what cost? With several banged up players that play both ways (and most players do at LC) do you go for the gold and take a chance of hurting your team for the playoffs or do you pull your starters at some point and give them some must needed rest (been a hard fought season) knowing 2nd is wrapped up no matter the outcome. You hate to give in but as they say "look at the big picture" and maryville is nowhere in the big picture for LC. Extra rest on knees shoulders and muscles can go a long way this time of year. Honestly I'm not sure if i would even start some of the players.