Painthurs reddy fer Mairvul.....

STARSNBARS

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not making that excuse. Yeah those numbers are close. But, how many players do you have on your team? We have about 50

According to this site http://maryvilleisurf.com/sport/33-local-sports/495-maryville-high-school-football-roster.html there is 101 players, don't know how accurate that is but probably not to far off. The last roster I saw for LC had 50.

I reckon we (LC) should be proud that the Maryville fans feel the need to talk trash toward us, lol must mean the program has improved quite a bit in the last 4-5 seasons. Proud of our players and coaches. Should be a good game, see ya all there.

We're talking trash ?? We're just laughing that you guys are talking about numbers and whether or not you want to even " Try " to beat Maryville ....lol . It sounds like you guys are trying to cover all the bases before the game even starts .

I reckon we (LC) should be proud that the Maryville fans feel the need to talk trash toward us, lol must mean the program has improved quite a bit in the last 4-5 seasons. Proud of our players and coaches. Should be a good game, see ya all there.

Eye ain't tawlked no "trash" lc.....Eye paid a compleemint two Lynn Orr City bye sayin' that eye thawt this wuz tha best teem thay haid brawt two Mairvul cents tha '79 Painthurs led bye Coach Scott Connor and thair Nilter Daim Boxx offence....thumb[1].gif

Edited by STARSNBARS

We're talking trash ?? We're just laughing that you guys are talking about numbers and whether or not you want to even " Try " to beat Maryville ....lol . It sounds like you guys are trying to cover all the bases before the game even starts .

Dang Pep I'm in agreement with you twice in one thread. I'm not hearing any trash here, just a few fragile egos. The size (numbers) difference in the squads is not an argument either.

Drop down to the 2A threads and see what trash talk really is.

Go Rebels, and, by the way, I am on the coachT record already congratulating the Panthers on a fine season.

Wow, I didn't know I had been making excuses. I had been pointing out the obvious differences. I think it should be a great game. No need for trash talk, accusations, etc.... here from me or anyone else. Let's just focus on the game.

Looking forward to this game... 1st team Defense had a different look at practice Wed. #5 playing safety > #23 at corner with the first group.....looked very good during the practice....both are great athletes and solid football players, having them in the DB rotation helps this defense a lot.

Thanks for the update R5S. Don't give away too much... cool.png