Grider Vs This McKamey man

Roy Dillard

It looks like you have more to play for. Win or lose the TSSAA is going to screw SP. These playoff quadrants suck. Teams get rewarded for what?

You are wrong about your five seed. All district champions are seeded before anyone else in your quad. The only teams that can be seeded ahead of you are district champions with a better overall record.

Hope you are right and hope we settle it Friday night not Saturday morning

Boyd beat SP by 14 so not sure they can stay any closer to Grace. You obviously must think SP is pretty decent based on the prediction.

The baconator is the same one who predicted Grace would mercy rule Greenback.

He must have been riding a really high horse before that game and suffered cerebral edema.

Seems he has fallen back to earth...Welcome back baconbits

Wow......Recon the future is........looking good for the Pirates & SP folkes. Truth Prevails & some of them others fellers from Jasper obviously had them Rose Colored glasses on during the time they's was yapping bout how Jasper was all that in that diaper league! Old Pirate says "CONGRATS" to the little fellers wearing the orange & black! Figure they's could be called The Mighty Pirates as well....

Nope, no rose colored glasses on op, jaspers 7s beat sp 24-6, and lost 25-13 yesterday. They got out coached. Those younguns from sp really improved after that first beating they took early in the year. Hats off to jason mount for coaching his boys up, and bet you can even ask him who had the better athletes and he would say jasper did, but he got those boys playing physical and they took it to jasper yesterday. As for the other teams, sps 8-9 beat jasper in the semis 26-20 and the 10-11s beat jasper 21-20 in the semis as well. With close games like these, anything can happen as the kids grow and get older, obviously there isn't a big gap in talent anywhere across the board. Now when you factor in the new subdivision that the mayor built on the stateline, there may be in a few years. Sp has some good coaches thru their little leagues and they should really be commended.

Nope, no rose colored glasses on op, jaspers 7s beat sp 24-6, and lost 25-13 yesterday. They got out coached. Those younguns from sp really improved after that first beating they took early in the year. Hats off to jason mount for coaching his boys up, and bet you can even ask him who had the better athletes and he would say jasper did, but he got those boys playing physical and they took it to jasper yesterday. As for the other teams, sps 8-9 beat jasper in the semis 26-20 and the 10-11s beat jasper 21-20 in the semis as well. With close games like these, anything can happen as the kids grow and get older, obviously there isn't a big gap in talent anywhere across the board. Now when you factor in the new subdivision that the mayor built on the stateline, there may be in a few years. Sp has some good coaches thru their little leagues and they should really be commended.

I asked a question earlier today about something. Maybe you can help me. Someone said Notre Dame which is a select team was in the league And beat the oldest group. Why is a select team in this league? Do you know?

I asked a question earlier today about something. Maybe you can help me. Someone said Notre Dame which is a select team was in the league And beat the oldest group. Why is a select team in this league? Do you know?

They are a first year team and they were on probation this year. Numbers were down in our league so they let notre dame come in to fill some of the void. Stevenson left a year or two ago due to the select wolfpack team and north grundy and seq left several years ago as well leaving the league with only five teams. Don't think they will be in the league too long since there is no notre dame little league.

Boyd beat SP by 14 so not sure they can stay any closer to Grace. You obviously must think SP is pretty decent based on the prediction.

SP has more tradition and big game experience than GB. They are obviously way down this year from their typical championship form, but the game is at the pit so the crowd will help keep it closer than normal.

Grace is a better team....period. If both teams bring their A-games, Grace wins by 10. I will predict Little Mak rushes for over 200 yards.

The baconator is the same one who predicted Grace would mercy rule Greenback.

He must have been riding a really high horse before that game and suffered cerebral edema.

Seems he has fallen back to earth...Welcome back baconbits

Hey, Laughing-boy, I may have missed out on the mercy rule, but let us look at what I got DEAD-ON.

I predicted two interceptions thrown. - GB threw TWO.

I predicted two fumbles by their RB. - He had ONE.

I predicted their kicker would miss an extra point. Missed their only ONE.

My final prediction had GB scoring SIX points. GB scored SIX.

Try to beat that, Laughing-boy.

(Hopefully the word, "Laughing-boy" is not considered racially, personally, or profanely unacceptable to Butchie. I do not wish to create anymore angst in Glenn's life.)

Big and Little Mak are coming to the Pit. Get ready for a grind it out pounding by the good guys. It will resemble Boyd Buchanan all over again.

It seems like every so often a 1A school rises up and thinks it can play with the BIG boys. Tighten your chinstraps SP. The Mak Attack is coming to town.

(Hopefully this post will not offend the honor of Butchie and force him/her to issue another warning or heaven forbid a complete banning. I find it humorous how a non-profane, non-racial, non-personal post gets him/her panties in such a wad. Oh well, such is the power of one like Butchie. If it makes you feel better, ban away. Grace will ALWAYS find a way to win!!!)

No disrespect to Butchie. But i do see post made sometimes that give me the feeling of one who thinks ita okay for he /she but by george dont you dare stray off topic. just saying.

Big and Little Mak are coming to the Pit. Get ready for a grind it out pounding by the good guys. It will resemble Boyd Buchanan all over again.

It seems like every so often a 1A school rises up and thinks it can play with the BIG boys. Tighten your chinstraps SP. The Mak Attack is coming to town.

(Hopefully this post will not offend the honor of Butchie and force him/her to issue another warning or heaven forbid a complete banning. I find it humorous how a non-profane, non-racial, non-personal post gets him/her panties in such a wad. Oh well, such is the power of one like Butchie. If it makes you feel better, ban away. Grace will ALWAYS find a way to win!!!)

HAHA. Sp has not just rose up my friend. They have been playing, and beating, the "big boys" for a long time now. Long before GCA was a football school! And Grace did not find a way to beat CAK popcorneater.gif