Grider Vs This McKamey man

Roy Dillard

In my day we knew how to deal with these big ole boys. Go low for about a qtr and those big ole boys shins are hurting so bad they can hardly run the final 3 qtrs let long be effective diwn field.(and no i dont mean to go low and hurt someone intentionally.) You may not can get past him but you got to make sure he goes down in the hole. You cant win standing straight up. Go low and win the war not the battle.Be warned Many of these blocks will be called as holding down here. Refs aint into theze pancakes blocks. SP learned that the hardway last year.

The solution to low blocks is for the 275 pound lineman being blocked low to fall either with knees or elbows coming down first into the small of the low blockers back. Any part of the back will suffice, but the small of the back will "educate" the low blocker on how painful it is to low block someone. It will not take a full quarter for it to take effect. A couple of knees to the back and the low blocker will not continue with his antics.

Trust me on this one. Big Mak has the Grace line ready for any dirty play which may come their way during the course of the seaon.

The solution to low blocks is for the 275 pound lineman being blocked low to fall either with knees or elbows coming down first into the small of the low blockers back. Any part of the back will suffice, but the small of the back will "educate" the low blocker on how painful it is to low block someone. It will not take a full quarter for it to take effect. A couple of knees to the back and the low blocker will not continue with his antics.

Trust me on this one. Big Mak has the Grace line ready for any dirty play which may come their way during the course of the seaon.

not that i should argue my point with YOU? i in no way meant playing dirty. Anyone that has played the sport knows when two lineman line up whoever can get lower can pretty much put the other fellow where he wants him then of course if your on defense.your trying to keep him in the hole. Wow. WAI!

In my day we knew how to deal with these big ole boys. Go low for about a qtr and those big ole boys shins are hurting so bad they can hardly run the final 3 qtrs let long be effective diwn field.(and no i dont mean to go low and hurt someone intentionally.) You may not can get past him but you got to make sure he goes down in the hole. You cant win standing straight up. Go low and win the war not the battle.Be warned Many of these blocks will be called as holding down here. Refs aint into theze pancakes blocks. SP learned that the hardway last year.

Edited by 12thmanGCA

Get ready pirates 62 is coming http://www.youtube.com/recruit62arnold

Bringing Roy some pancakes to go with his fudge rounds!!!!

Let me ask you a question. Do you want to read in my Murphy Fair book before the game? I will be bringing my thermos this week because it is supposed to be real cool. Grider better train our boys real hard this week, because if we lose this game, we might have to play at someone else field in the playoffs. You think im joking but im not.

Let me ask you a question. Do you want to read in my Murphy Fair book before the game? I will be bringing my thermos this week because it is supposed to be real cool. Grider better train our boys real hard this week, because if we lose this game, we might have to play at someone else field in the playoffs. You think im joking but im not.

I'd love to meet you Roy Legend!!!! It would be an honor!

See we dont believe he actually from grace we think he is a troll from somewhere else nothing adds up with his posts from earlier topics.

Only pattern I see is he shows up when there's a big game on the horizon. Not sure if he's a troll from somewhere else stirrin' the pot or a GCA kid that only has interest in the drama around a big game more than the game itself.

#24 is good too no disrespect here. Can't get a scholarship without being good. Has to be a good kid as well going to Navy. thumb[1].gif

Just after seeing both play twice this year, Johnson gets the edge in my book.

I agree, he has to be top notch to get the huge honor of playing football at one of our nations service academies.

Reaction, you are picking South Pitt in this game. I understand your position, you hope GCA goes down and you get a higher seeding. My question is this: BB handled SP a couple of weeks ago pretty well on their home field. So by your prediction, you are saying that BB would crush GCA?

Not trying to get anything going, but one of the games you watched GCA play was Rockwood at Rockwood. They wanted that game so bad and we completely overlooked them looking ahead to CAK (in my opinion, not sure exactly what the coaches and players would think about that). And Rockwood is a tough team, no disrespect to them. So throw that game out.

Edited by gcapride