Grider Vs This McKamey man

Roy Dillard

That would be Traintracks that calls them that. I call them Gordonsville. Yes, they are good. Yes, they are better than Grace. Yes, they are better than Boyd. Yes, they are better than Greenback. Does that mean they will win? NO, but it will be VERY tough.

I'm sorry i must have been in a coma,when did Gordonsville beat South Pitt,Grace,Boyd and Greenback?I thought that Pitt beat them pretty bad the last time they played.I dont know how you make these comparisons without them being on the field together????The way i see it Pitt has the edge on them they beat them all the time.Oh yeah!You have SEEN all these teams IN PERSON i keep forgetting,please excuse my stupidity Ambassador.

I wish there to be a Hale storm in the Pitt come Fri. Go P!!!

i am hoping #6 will man up and play like he is capable of playing .C'mon number 6 turn tt up field and hit the hole quit trying to get the end! You have the power and ths speed but ya got to run north.and south babe. Take the 3 or 5 if thats all you get but run north and south and with your ability i gurantee you get way more than 3 or 5. Edited by BABIEC

Yea i would love to see the Penalties dissapear but you said it all year this is a young team. Hopefully they will focus in practice and be ready Friday. I would enjoy seeing them take the Win this week against Grace.

Congratultions to Vick and his staff! You guys do an awesome job!

I just want to give a shout out to Little Man! Dude you are the man! You stepped up and and ran the ball like a man on a mission last Friday and was running over folks like a 250 pound full back. You were not going to be denied crossing the goal line! Taking the ball away on the catch and just being plain physical!

What was great was to see the Offensive line getting down field and still trying to hit somebody. Thats how you do it! Got to keep hitting somebody until the whistles blows!

Same on defense guys you guys stepped up agaist a real rumbler and big Polk offense! Good game and great effort!

Number 10 awesome game this week against Polk! Your stepping up! But Still waiting on that stellar game! Will it this be the week? Will nothing go past the nose guard up the middle? Will the quaterback fumble the snap because the noseguard hit the center so blank hard he stumbles backwards? after that hit will there be fumbles and mistakes causing penalties where the center is trying to get the jump on noseguard?!

# 6 Mr football finalist last year. Bruiser and pounder of a back hard to arm tackle. North and South- North and South. Hit the hole take the 3 to 5 yards and pound on that defense! Love to see you and # 28 pounding on those defenses and then bam there he goes and its off to the endzone.

# 28 Awesome pounding up the middle on offense and good game Friday on defense stopping that big fullback!

#22 Great Catch last week! Alright team pay attention and watch this man thats the way you do it. You make the catch and then worry about getting the extra yards! Way to stretch out there and get that ball ! Your only a junior wow. Would love to see you get more passes!

Overall team effort was great-Get in there and practice hard this week guys hungry.gif because this Firday night ain't gonna be no easier thats for sure! Grace is coming, and the real question is "will the Young Mighty Pirates be ready to put it all on the line to defend their home turf"?

ARE WE THERE YET?

?

I'm sorry i must have been in a coma,when did Gordonsville beat South Pitt,Grace,Boyd and Greenback?I thought that Pitt beat them pretty bad the last time they played.I dont know how you make these comparisons without them being on the field together????The way i see it Pitt has the edge on them they beat them all the time.Oh yeah!You have SEEN all these teams IN PERSON i keep forgetting,please excuse my stupidity Ambassador

Hey man got to look past this Ambassador dude oe dudet. Makes some good post but he lives and breathes gordy. I really hope they win it for his sake or else i see him tragically going into a devistating bout of depression.

i am hoping #6 will man up and play like he is capable of playing tC'mon number 6 turn tt up field and hit the hole quit trying to get the end! You have the power and ths speed but ya got to run north.and south babe. Take the 3 or 5 if thats all you get but run north and south and with your ability i gurantee you get way more than 3 or 5.

I'm sorry i must have been in a coma,when did Gordonsville beat South Pitt,Grace,Boyd and Greenback?I thought that Pitt beat them pretty bad the last time they played.I dont know how you make these comparisons without them being on the field together????The way i see it Pitt has the edge on them they beat them all the time.Oh yeah!You have SEEN all these teams IN PERSON i keep forgetting,please excuse my stupidity Ambassador.

Old Pirate was wondering.....is Greenback back better this year or was 2011 team better?

The 2011 team

We lost some real talent from the 2011 team, no doubt, but overall I'd say the 2012 team is a little better as a unit.

Well Old Pirate ain't figured out why that GB feller orngnblk & some others fellers been on that Ambassador feller for saying Gordonsville is the team to beat cause they return jest about everyone. SP has few starters from last year and most are in the backfield. Recon some fellers don't want to know they's wearing rose colored glasses. OP knows anyone can win on any given feud day but figure a top 4 team in 2011 returning most everyone deserves respect & obviously GV has the Ambassador's.... Edited by OLD PIRATE

I've enjoyed reading this thread and I'm coming to SP Friday to support my nephew who plays for Grace. But as a CAK supporter for many years I just couldn't let this go by without simply saying that I STRONGLY disagree with that assessment and I believe most observers, including most Rams fans, wouldn't share your exaggerated optimism. But hey, everyone's entitled to their own opinion. Good luck to both teams for a clean, competitive and injury free game. Now back to the regularly scheduled programming. icon_mrgreen.gif

Your missing a good one with your own team then.

You know what. You asked me to stay off your topics with Gordonsville comments so out of respect I haven't been back. I honored your request so let's not worry about these other topics.