Grider Vs This McKamey man

Roy Dillard

Pirates start early tonight.......on defense. They are ready for the challenge. This will be a playoff type game. SP has been in some tight games this year. In the end, I think Big Man Johnson, Lankford, Corbin, and Khalil will be too much for the Grace boys. Plus it does not hurt getting a little revenge for the mud bowl last year.

SP-35

GCA-21

Did they deliver the game ball? That'd been cool. Saw a helicopter deliver the game ball once at tusculum college when they were playing lenoir-rhyne one year but never had sky divers at a hs game before.

Yes, Roy wanted Grider's balls to have more air in em so the kicker could kick them farther. That was special helium balls for Roy!!

Hmmm i dont think you can hold Mckamey to 21 points......i say grace 35 sp 30

You said my prediction was bold when I predicted greenback would hold McKamey (GCA) to 15. Now I missed the final but they held him (them) to 13. You think McKamey (GCA) will have that much more success vs the Pirates?

Cocky GCA has some swagger to match SP.....Can the SP "TRAIN" match that and come to play in this one? Can SP defense take another step? Can they show up and actually tackle somebody? Bahaha I iust dont know....Prediction SP scores early and jumps out but in the end I believe GCA has too much for them....

SP-28

GCA-35

Btw I will add....IF and it's a big IF SP decides to actually give the ball to Johnson and let him double his touches I think SP beats them. YES before you ask most agree. He just makes that much a difference on offense. GCA hasn't seen one like him all year. Venom served...That is all

Edited by TrainTracks99

Cocky GCA has some swagger to match SP.....Can the SP "TRAIN" match that and come to play in this one? Can SP defense take another step? Can they show up and a tually tackle somebody? Bahaha I iust dont know....Prediction SP scores early and jumps out but in the end I believe GCA has too much for them....

SP-28

GCA-35

Btw I will add....IF and it's a big IF SP decides to actually give the ball to Johnson and let him double his touches I think SP beats them. YES before you ask most agree. He just makes that much a difference on offense. GCA hasn't seen one like him all year.

Hope you are right about him getting the ball. Hope you are wrong about the outcome. That Alcoa and CAK score should wake everyone up on what type of team is coming to town.

Hope you are right about him getting the ball. Hope you are wrong about the outcome. That Alcoa and CAK score should wake everyone up on what type of team is coming to town.

Bahahaha don't u have something else you should be doing???? Lol TT can't even edit his post before you hounding the board! The outcome is out of your hands with a team that has a consistant "O" against a bad tackling SP "D" so just sit back and say some prayers and tap your heels together.....Have to outscore them cause SP ain't stopping them