Grider Vs This McKamey man

Roy Dillard

It's been a couple of weeks but just wanted to send my prayers out to McKamey. All that matters is his recovery. I missed the game tonight but the few games that I have watched and from what I have heard I feel like we don't have the defense to go far in the playoffs this year. I truly think we will go as far as Little Man and Jujuan takes us. Granted I know we want be seeing high powered offenses in the 1A playoffs so you never know. I hope the Pirates prove me wrong. 2 out of the 3 teams that we lost to will make deep runs into the playoffs in their higher classification so our losses were not bad losses. Signal would prob make a deep run if they were lower than 4A but they are not a bad loss either so you never know.

It's been a couple of weeks but just wanted to send my prayers out to McKamey. All that matters is his recovery. I missed the game tonight but the few games that I have watched and from what I have heard I feel like we don't have the defense to go far in the playoffs this year. I truly think we will go as far as Little Man and Jujuan takes us. Granted I know we want be seeing high powered offenses in the 1A playoffs so you never know. I hope the Pirates prove me wrong. 2 out of the 3 teams that we lost to will make deep runs into the playoffs in their higher classification so our losses were not bad losses. Signal would prob make a deep run if they were lower than 4A but they are not a bad loss either so you never know.

you think not

Update on Will McKamey from his mom on FB. Will has a brain bleed from blunt trauma, they are continuing to monitor him to see if surgery is needed.

Please continue to pray. And a big thank you to all the fine folks at South Pitt, very hospitable and you guys have a great atmosphere. You are great fans and a class act.