Grider Vs This McKamey man

Roy Dillard

Let me ask you a question. I was watching our kicker last night and he kicked a few balls on kickoff down to the 10 yard line. That is a 55 yard kick. Grider messed around last night right before halftime and didnt use his timeout. We were on the 45 yard line. This boy could have atleast tried a durn fieldgoal and got us 3 more points. You think im joking but im not.

I want to first say i am praying for the young man from Grace.. i hope hes doing well, and he makes a full recovery.

Old Pirate was amused with your comments you edited.......Figure you Jasper fellers is a tad testy and sensitive knowing whats everyone has come to know......! Watch the videos,read the manuals & study..................Old Pirate says ifin you can't take the heat (teasing) stay out of the kitchen......

Go Mighty Pirates

BTW...Go War Eagles....dad burnit recon theys like them Vols, theys is a going.....but appears the only place is toward a losing season.

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Posted Today, 03:52 PM

Great news!!!! My little brother received a picture message about an hour ago. Will sitting up in bed relaxing and fully responsive showing no signs of complications!!!! In true will fashion the first thing he did when he came to was ask for the game film. Such a dedicated young man and a great christian leader! There was a prayer service being held at grace at 4:24. Things are looking up for the young man the good Lord has laid his road to recovery out and made his path smooth!

I been keeping up with it on Facebook Raven. Good news. Good to meet you at the game. Good luck.