Science hill at Dobyns-Bennett

LGVol

One thing about it. Its going to be exciting. My gut feeling says that DB wins by whatever they want. I'm just finally glad to see a game coming to get excited about. Best Science Hill team ever? Best DB team ever? Were going to find out next Friday night. Two great offenses. Reed Hayes is putting up some impressive numbers and Foreman is putting on show in every aspect of the game. Thia might set an attendance record at J Fred Johnson this week. I hope for a true test to get ready for the playoffs. I going to predict my score.

DB 63 Science Hill 21. And I would love to have the #1 seed and potentially get a home game for round #3 against Maryville. I just don't know how it will play out. Beating S Hill should give us some points to secure it. ROLL TRIBE

You need to move out of Riverview, that crack has fried your brain.

Well maybe im the only one worried about this one. I don't see DB running away with it. Science Hill can match up with DB's speed pretty well, probably much better than Sevier Co. did. This will be easily the best QB and receiver's we have faced this year, and our secondary is very weak. I look for SH to be over 300 yrds passing against us. Another thing that just popped up last night. What the heck was that? It almost looked like Clark is packing it in early this year. Very weird play calling and use of players. What he may have done last night was put a little chink in the confidence of the team and killed momentem going into the biggest game of the year. I hope im wrong but thats the way I see it.

I was wondering if anybody else was thinking what I was thinking. That was the most boring football game at DB I've ever been to. I hated the play calling. I was so upset about it but I never said anything because I've got to believe that this frustration has got to come to an end. We never got excited on the field. Maybe all the pregame stuff got on our heads. Coach Clark better get his head out of the clouds and not screw this up again. This might be our last shot for a while. This is the best team he's ever had. Time to.get on the gas and don't let up from here on put. Throw last nights game field away and don't ever think about it agaon. Were going to win this Friday because we don't lose to Science Hill. We are the King of this conference and this year is no exception. 9-0 with 6 to.go. ROLL TRIBE

Another thing that just popped up last night. What the heck was that? It almost looked like Clark is packing it in early this year. Very weird play calling and use of players. What he may have done last night was put a little chink in the confidence of the team and killed momentem going into the biggest game of the year. I hope im wrong but thats the way I see it.

I was wondering if anybody else was thinking what I was thinking. That was the most boring football game at DB I've ever been to. I hated the play calling. I was so upset about it but I never said anything because I've got to believe that this frustration has got to come to an end. We never got excited on the field.

I wondered when somebody would just say it. This was the reason I wanted to know what WaCoJaCo thought of the game on the other thread. After that initial burst in the first quarter ... dead. We're back to what has killed us in previous years ... just in time for playoffs.

Edited by DBGRAD70

I wondered when somebody would just say it. This was the reason I wanted to know what WaCoJaCo thought of the game on the other thread. After that initial burst in the first quarter ... dead. We're back to what has killed us in previous years ... just in time for playoffs.

What's so bad about 43-0? What went wrong that has some of the DB faithful ticked about last nights win?

What's so bad about 43-0? What went wrong that has some of the DB faithful ticked about last nights win?

Due to our recent meltdowns in the playoffs we are a little gun shy. I've never seen a regular season game with less emotion than we showed last night and it was a direct reaction to the play calling or lack thereof. This is the same crap that sills our fate year after year. Yes we pitched a shutout and.won big but the result was a negative blow to the overall attitude to the team. Maybe this year our talent will over come the lack of coaching we have but I wouldn't bet on it. Man I hope I'm.wrong aboit this. Guys prove me wrong. ROLL TRIBE

Edited by dbFAN91

I was surprised and happy with the fact DB got up 36-0 in the frist half.Nobody had come close to hanging 70 on Volunteer and I didn't think DB would.I'm not sure when the first major subs went into the game.I think with 5 plus minutes left in the half we had a new QB,but a lot of guys in there early,and coming back with the first team guys here and there.The second half was the fastest of the year.It looked like DB was just using the game to mix and match to see how different combinations worked and trying to find guys that can step up.I think next week will be a completely different game plan.Pedal down with the starters and guys that have stepped up for most of the game while getting ready for 4 quarter battles.SH is no pushover and at 9-0,DB will need to play good football to win.

Because you create bad habits this time of year. Play your play makers. Its not time to give experience to underclassmen unless your up by 42 in the second half. Trust me. DB knows best. Foot on the gas. No matter what. Don't play to keep from embarrassing somebody because you will wind up doing it to yourself. Ask Graham Clark. ROLL TRIBE