Science hill at Dobyns-Bennett

LGVol

I am positive. I just don't like seeing crap like that happen. The coaches need to realize thia playoff crap has all been on them. ALL ON THEM. Let's get over the hump. Not to mention. The game that Clark called last Friday night could come back to keep Malik from getting the Mr Football award. How long has it been since we had one in that discussion? ROLL TRIBE

Malik not going to get Mr Football. Have you not seen stats from guy from Siegel and some of the others. Didn't know the goal was to get Malik 8 TDs a game. Lots of good players. No your not positive. Have you ever comipared the DB coaches to some schools we play. Wow some time doesn't seem real. SH may win Fri but if you look year in and year out at DB and SH warm up I see much more size and over all athletisism for SH. However DB has somehow won 19 straight. Did you play on the 90 team.

According to a good friend of mine which keeps stats on DB, see following:

DB vs SH all-time record is: W61 L21 T5

DB vs SH all-time winning percentage is: 70.115%

DB vs SH all-time at home is: W33 L10 T3

DB vs SH all-time at home win percentage is: 71.739%

DB vs SH all-time away is: W28 L13 T2

DB vs SH all-time away winning percentage is: 65.116%

Coach Clark is 19 - 1 vs SH with the only loss at SH.

db71 . . . The win margin is much larger for DB at J Fred vs the win margin in JC. Do you have that stat?

That.....would suck, but I'll be there...

And for those keeping up the playoff stuff, everything remains very fluid going into week 10. DB is locked in as a No. 2 seed with a win this Friday.

SH is currently 2nd in the playoff standing behind Maryville, the two teams are tied all of the way to the 6th tiebreaker, victories of defeated opponents. Maryville has the lead in that category 44-43. That could change this Friday (of course, it only matters in the event of a long shot SH victory. The loser this Friday is destined for a No. 6 seed.

Round 1 playoff match ups as they stand now for quad 1:

1 Marville

8 Bearden

4 Sevier County

5 Oak Ridge

3 McMinn County

6 SH/DB

7 Jeff County

2 DB/SH

So, we may be doing this again in two weeks...happened in 1998...

Really though.I've sit in those seats and it's not that bad.You can still see the game.It will take a lot of people before they do open up those seats,but I expect it to happen with a big home crowd and SH crowd.A lot of people will try to stand at the score board end as well.and that can be a little dangerous,as we seen for the TH game a few years ago .

Really though.I've sit in those seats and it's not that bad.You can still see the game.It will take a lot of people before they do open up those seats,but I expect it to happen with a big home crowd and SH crowd.A lot of people will try to stand at the score board end as well.and that can be a little dangerous,as we seen for the TH game a few years ago .

Com'on Man!