Science hill at Dobyns-Bennett

LGVol

Have seen both teams play 3 games this year and DB is for real. Foreman/Swafford are special players and both have D1 talent plus Indians overall team talent is way better than most think. SH only scored 17 against little db and 27 vs Cyclones and allowed 48 to THS - enough said. For those looking for a close game, get there early. DB 70 SH 14

If that point spread happens then every coach on SH staff should be fired immediately. That's a ridiculous statement. That might happen against central or maybe even TH, but I doubt it'll be that spread out.

If that point spread happens then every coach on SH staff should be fired immediately. That's a ridiculous statement. That might happen against central or maybe even TH, but I doubt it'll be that spread out.

Be careful! Who you going to get next to beat DB? You've had Gilligan and now Carter who was going to be the savior. Who's next. You keep lining them up and Clark keeps setting them down. He's retired more S HILL coaches than social security. This year ain't gonna be any different. ROLL TRIBE

You guys kill me. You think you're playing against some 3a team with no talent. I say overall we have more talent and speed. .

You sir, are very wrong and in need of medication. I say your Toppers get a "dose" Friday night.

Graham Clark will get DB win #198, 20th victory over the Toppers, 19th in a row,and Home Field in Round 1. Stacey Carter gets another lesson from his Daddy and the Toppers get a Road Game in Round 1.

Roll Tribe Roll

Edited by ArtVandalay

Oh snap!!!! Its almost kickoff time!!! If the Toppers kickoff first, Dont not kick it to FORMAN or SWAFFORD because you already know they are for putting most of the Indians points on the board!! This Indian team is way to difficult to plan for.......What player can the Toppers key on to stop their offense??.....If they key on SWAFFORD(he scored the first time he touched it last year),FORMAN will jus pull and score very quickly.......DB's QB scored 3 times before half time on TH.....He reminds me of Mike Vic, the way he just burns the deffense..... VERY DANGEROUS!!! The corners will be on lockdown tommorrow and the new free safety is a TRUE HEAD HUNTER!!!! The Hill has played outstanding this year But The Indians are way more advanced this year and they killed them last year!!!!!! Indians Deffense is the reason why teams have gotten scored on so much...Deffense wins the game!!! Hill fans already know what time it is.....I understand them HOPING A DIFFIRENT outcome.....Not at the Crib!!!(J.FRED) Keep Yalls heads up......Yall will have a hard quad game next week....BEST WISHES!!!!!!......And Remember.....ALL WE DO IS WIN NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!Roll Tribe!!!

i think this is an incredibly important game for the toppers. The last two years games have been over at half time I suspect the toppers will score very few meaningful points. If indeed this game is one sided in db's favor i think there have to be some major evaluations of the topper program. The standard has always been db and if this third year of the program does not show major improvement i think issues will need to be addressed....i hope i am wrong but i see the score being 55 to 21, however most of the points scored by sh will be after db is playing seconds

You kind of took the words right out of my mouth!!!!!!

With a dynamic offense like sh they will score way more than 17 and db backs are not to great and hayes will find the holes and hit the recievers quick.

No with SWAFFORD on what ever corner and FORMAN on the other.... Hayes will throw three picks in the first half.......SH recievers on lock!!!!!! Edited by BeastMode96