CAK @ Alcoa

FootballDad

Have you seen your stadium our youth league field is bigger!!!!

Youth league is going to have to expand the stadium, now that APB is gracing the field. The women folk are showing up in droves to ogle those legs. All we need to do now is get Stars sanctioned, and we will have to put bleachers on the hill and make us a big horse shoe. LOL

It has been fun bantering back and forth with our neighbors on the other side of the river. flower.gif Last year's victories by CAK has legitimized this rivalry. There have been some complete blow outs, shootouts, defensive slugfests, and even an OT. I can't really predict what will happen tomorrow night, but I expect it to be an exciting atmosphere and a hard fought game. CAK comes in undefeated as the defending district champions and defending state champions, yet finds themselves by most accounts the underdog. Thats a testimony to the program at Alcoa and the great respect the football community has for the Tornadoes. I am satisfied that my Warriors have earned a great deal of respect over the past few years as well. Regardless of the outcome, all I expect from the CAK players is to go out on the field and give it everything they have for all 4 qtrs. The reality is we are overmatched when we are on defense and most likely will give up a lot of points. But on offense we are capable of scoring a lot of points, even against a defense that is as good as Alcoa's. I don't expect us to have the same level of success we have against most everyone else, but I believe offensively we are good enough to make this game interesting. CAK is capable of winning this game and I'm hoping for the best. Good luck to both teams for a clean, hard fought, injury free game. Go Warriors! See you there. thumb[1].gif

No! However, please keep guessing! Lol! Go Tornadoes!!!

Hmmm. I give! You win! Obviously you have your reasons. I have mine as well. CAK averages 50 points a game, for Alcoa to hold them to 28 would be something that only one other team has done. As far as CAK pulling one out, I can't help but think about last years fiasco when Alcoa was up by 14 and still got beat. Yeah, I know, different team, different year, but just saying.....CAK finds a way to win.

Would love to be at this game, but have other commitments. I will however be tuning in to 100.3 to listen. Best of luck to both teams tonight!