CAK @ Alcoa

FootballDad

If you can't find the live stream over the internet to watch the game, you may be able to pick up 100.3FM on your radio for the CAK broadcast team. Its a very strong station and has a radius of approximately 100 miles from Knoxville. I know the audio broadcast is also streamed on wnoxfm.com. For those with smartphones you can get a free app like Tune In Radio and go to Knoxville stations and find 100.3FM and listen to the game over your phone.

I was able to get signal just outside Lexington, Ky.

I was able to get signal just outside Lexington, Ky.

Yeah, its a really strong station, but sometimes other stations can start interfering once you are 75-100 miles outside of town if they are close to the 100.3 band. I would say its the strongest signal of all the stations that carry high school football in TN. Its a nice fit for our "marketing" plan.icon_mrgreen.gif (Not as effective as Stars garbage truck, but not too many of us can compete with such a swanky ride as that, or momma stars cooking)

Alcoa-35

CAK-20

CAK will move the ball on Alcoa *some*, and score points but not every time they touch the balls The problem for CAK is Alcoa has their slow, methodical running offense that will keep the ball out of CAKs hands. I expect a low scoring first half (7-3 type thing) with Alcoa's depth and size slowly wearing down CAK's defense as well as their running game.