Bradley @ McMinn County

alt1958

Classless are you kidding me!!! I have heard it all from all the haters. First of all I know this kid has parents and why they have not responded about all the rude comments being made about there son 24, shows their level of class!! I don't think whoever wrote this comment could even buy class!!! Do you even know Kelvin Wells?

Probably an angry WV fan. icon_mrgreen.gif

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Typical banter during Bradley - McMinn week. Only thiing that might top it is Bradley - Cleveland week.

Trash talk aside, HUGE game with MAJOR playoff implications for both teams this week! Talk is just that - talk. It's what fuels the rivalry, and if it helps sell tickets, that's great too!

Hoping both sides show up ready to strap up and play Friday night in Athens. Got a feeling this one is going to be good.

With this rivalry, both sideds will need to control mouths and tempers. Neither team can afford to lose players heading into playoffs. Bradley's defense will see plenty of Sanders and Wells. McMinn's defense needs to contain Copeland (one man points show).

As always, limit turnovers, don't lose your cool, and take advantage of opportunities when they come!

McMinn - 35

Bradley - 17

I have a question, I'm confused a bit:

If Bradley loses do they drop down to 3rd in the district with Ootlewah 2nd, or do they stay in 2nd?

McMinn(6-0, 9-1)

Ooltewah(4-2, 7-3)

Bradley(4-2, 6-4)

Cleveland(4-2, 6-4)

*assuming Ooltewah beats WV.

Someone help..........

Edited by clevelandblueraiderfan

If Bradley loses do they drop down to 3rd in the district with Ootlewah 2nd, or do they stay in 2nd?

McMinn(6-0, 9-1)

Ooltewah(4-2, 7-3)

Bradley(4-2, 6-4)

Cleveland(4-2, 6-4)

Obviously with a Bradley win:

Bradley (5-1,7-3)

McMinn (5-1,8-2)

Cleveland (4-2, 6-4)

Ooltewah (4-2,6-4)

Someone help..........

McMinn(6-0, 9-1)

Ooltewah(4-2, 7-3)

Bradley(4-2, 6-4)

Cleveland(4-2, 6-4)

Someone help..........

We all need help on this. lol It get's crazy IF Bradley beats McMinn they are District Champs, because of the tie breaker and head to head win over McMinn.

Actually District wise, to your question, if Bradley loses, Ooltewah would have to be second in the District because of the head to head win over the Bears. Bears would be 3rd and Cleveland 4th.

HOWEVER..... Bradley would be second in the 6A playoff picture from our District, with McMinn first. Then Cleveland would be 1st in 5A, (head to head win over Ooltewah) with Ooltewah 2nd in the playoff picture from this District.

At least that is what I think is the possiblities based on what you are asking.

If Walker Valley was to pull off the win over Ooltewah that could put Walker Valley 4th and Cleveland, 3rd with Bradley and McMinn 1st and 2nd depending on their game.

Headache pills please.

At least that is my best guess, at this point.

Edited by alt1958

We all need help on this. lol It get's crazy IF Bradley beats McMinn they are District Champs, because of the tie breaker and head to head win over McMinn.

Actually District wise, to your question, if Bradley loses, Ooltewah would have to be second in the District because of the head to head win over the Bears. Bears would be 3rd and Cleveland 4th.

HOWEVER..... Bradley would be second in the 6A playoff picture from our District, with McMinn first. Then Cleveland would be 1st in 5A, (head to head win over Ooltewah) with Ooltewah 2nd in the playoff picture from this District.

At least that is what I think is the possiblities based on what you are asking.

If Walker Valley was to pull off the win over Ooltewah that could put Walker Valley 4th and Cleveland, 3rd with Bradley and McMinn 1st and 2nd depending on their game.

Headache pills please.

At least that is my best guess, at this point.

Bradley just needs to win

Please win, Bradley. If you don't we (Oak Ridge) will have to travel to Mcminn County to play them in the 1st rd again like last year. Nothing against Mcminn, but i didn't much enjoy last years trip there. Even though we won 35-6

Sorry if I'm sidetracking a McMinn - Bradley thread, but I can't find a scenario where Oak Ridge goes to McMinn in the first round. If McMinn beats Bradley and Hardin Valley doesn't get in, the Cherokees would most likely host Science Hill (less likely D-B, and very remote, Bearden, Jefferson Co. or even Maryville). Meanwhile, Oak Ridge would probably land at Sevier Co. If, again, Hardin Valley doesn't get in while McMinn loses to Bradley and Maryville loses to Lenoir City, Oak Ridge would likely host McMinn. If, as most expect, Maryville defeats Lenoir City and then McMinn loses to Bradley, McMinn would most likely be at Sevier Co. and Oak Ridge would host Science Hill or D-B. Of course if Hardin Valley does sneak in, McMinn will be in Quad 2.

I'm feeling a little dizzy.