Wilson Central vs Mt Juliet (Thursday Night Lights)

VandyFan7

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow what happened to all the WC posters? talking all that trash..... the fact is except for a game here or there WC does not, has not and will not have the sports program that MJ has. All these posters trying to convince themselves that WC had the goods, keep dreaming.

Roundtree, is he a jr. or a sr. ? plays like a jr. arm is good, not great, threw too many passes that were high, making his wide outs jump for the ball thus no yards after completion. WC was tired in the second half. They also do not excute as well as MJ.

MJ did have some luck, but WC just turned the ball over too many times.

I bet all those recruiters from the SEC left at half time.

Also the officials were terrible.

Edited by FightinIllini

What would you like WC to say ? MJ played a great game. There are many reasons WC lost but I do NOT believe in getting on here and putting blame on anyone.As far as trash talk,WC does not do alot of that.We have had to defend alot this year to post like some of these.Yes,Roundtree is a junior.He has put everthing he has into this season.He is a great kid and athlete.I have always tried to be respectful with my post to the players and coaches.I joined this board because I thought it would be fun to join in the conversation and support our team.After some of the ugliness I have seen over the past week,I don't think I belong.This will be my last post. It has been great to see the success WC has had this year.I will still be supporting the Wildcats,just not on Coach T.

Its funny FightinIllini,I have never seen you post on WC before.Where were you when our jr qb threw a 45 yd pass right on the money to win the game against Portland? I didnt see you coming on here to say good job.But yet you want to come on and say nasty things because some SEC recruiters were at our game.I believe in building up our high school athletes,not tearing them down.The bad thing about anonymous is that people don't have to have class.I will miss you wildcatman because you kept your post positive.I think you might have the right idea.

MJ played a great game.Good Luck in the playoffs as long as its not against us !

Surprising outcome for me. I was really surprised that MJ's d stepped up the way they did. Best of luck to both teams in the 6A playoffs. I hope ya'll make life miserable for the Williamson and Rutherford Co schools.

I know Tandem.I think they fooled us by saying they were hurt and not that good.They played very good.Good Luck to yall also.

Great effort by both teams. In a game like this; turnovers are BIG. Getting #51 back was a huge emotional lift for our team.The team was relaxed and confident; they knew they were going to win.

Coach Perry and his staff had a great game plan and the players exceuted to perfection. It will be nice having a home game for the first round of the playoffs next week. The Bears are peaking at the right time.

GO BEARS !

Great effort by both teams. In a game like this; turnovers are BIG. Getting #51 back was a huge emotional lift for our team.The team was relaxed and confident; they knew they were going to win.

Coach Perry and his staff had a great game plan and the players exceuted to perfection. It will be nice having a home game for the first round of the playoffs next week. The Bears are peaking at the right time.

GO BEARS !

AS in most games this year your prediction was right on Kisler. Turnovers and the fact that MJ on both sides of the ball brought their A game made WC look bad. On to the playoffs! Go BEARS and good luck to WC. Maybe will see you again in the playoffs. Great job BEARS!