Who has the best Stadium/Atmosphere in West TN?

TheRealGuru

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will weigh in here:

1A - Huntingdon - although the visitor stands and away locker rooms are lacking...atmosphere is not. I like watching the Mustangs at home.

2A - Facilities definitely belong to Trenton - they should have spent some of that money on a decent lawn mower and maybe some fertilizer. I had to bring binoculars to see the 3ft tall numbers that were painted by the kindergarten class over there. Better turf management and this is easily one of the top facilities from top to bottom in the entire state.

3A - Westview - oh wait, nevermind they don't have their own field. I was going to go with Milan, but since the folks down the road in Medina seem to be beating them up in everything else lately I'll give the stadium to them, too. Ok just kidding, I'll say Milan is a pretty good place to catch a game.

4A - Dyersburg? Haven't been to enough 4A schools to really know.

5A - Henry County - hands down top notch everything. Peabody should send their coaches to an inservice at HC to learn how they manage their turf. That grass at HC looks softer than my pillow. (I have a really soft pillow).

6A - is there even 6A football in West Tn?