welcome to 2A goodpasture

fredjones

Thats right...we've OWNED it...ain't nuthin gonna change...

i heard a birdie that said something about some twins who were trying to get into JPII...but didn't have enough $...so they were applying for financial help through JPII...when the paperwork comes in it shows they have no money and fully qualify...when JPII contacts said family, family informs JPII that kids already enrolled at Goodpastor...

NOW how did that broke #### family scrape up enuff $$ to get them stud athlete kids into Goodpastors school...they already said they couldn't afford JPII....????

Dang...slim isn't dead.

i heard a birdie that said something about some twins who were trying to get into JPII...but didn't have enough $...so they were applying for financial help through JPII...when the paperwork comes in it shows they have no money and fully qualify...when JPII contacts said family, family informs JPII that kids already enrolled at Goodpastor...

NOW how did that broke #### family scrape up enuff $$ to get them stud athlete kids into Goodpastors school...they already said they couldn't afford JPII....????

slim, FWIW, I've watched Goodpasture pretty close and next years group of Goodpasture Srs compare very favorably to Gville's group of Srs this season. I'm sorry to break it to you. GOOD LUCK on owning them next year! Edited by Volzchamps

slim, FWIW, I've watched Goodpasture pretty close and next years group of Goodpasture Srs compare very favorably to Gville's group of Srs this season. I'm sorry to break it to you. GOOD LUCK on owning them next year!

starting to sound like 2013 won't be the year old Slim gets to scratch that 10th notch into the paneling beside his bed

slim, FWIW, I've watched Goodpasture pretty close and next years group of Goodpasture Srs compare very favorably to Gville's group of Srs this season. I'm sorry to break it to you. GOOD LUCK on owning them next year!

Do you think that Goodpasture will be a solid threat to win the 2A championship next year?

JP2 has more money and are backed by catholic churches so maybe they gave them more money. My question would be why would you want to play for a program that has won like 1 regional game in 3 years. Not sure how GP made it into 2A with their enrollment. Love the added competition but where it hurts is all of the most competitive teams are in Quads 1 and 2 consisting of Nashville area and everything East. They beat out each other like the SEC and winner usually takes state.

Thats 335 recruited, skilled athletic students.....totally comparable to 391 homegrown kids....NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Burn in hale TSSAA!!!!!!

:roflolk:

Now you know how Motown feels everytime we get put in with Goodpasture or David Lipscomb. Glad to see you back slim. You may not have much to talk about the next couple of years though as far as the State Championship goes. I still see ya'll getting second or third every year in your district though. Wont it be funny seeing that big Charter bus for Goodpasture pulling into Red Boiling Springs every year? Quite comical if you ask me. Edited by Mr. Postman1