Fairview @ Smith County

Jacketman89

The opinion's been the same for many years, and you don't need to believe everything you hear as being true. I forget, ya'll don't get out too much, do you? So, I suppose, everything you hear you do believe. Well, believe this, them Dragons from up hwy. 52 will be too much for your Eagles tonight. But, enough about that. There's another thread on it.

I'm glad we at least have a thread on it cause I didnt see one for Portland. Dont guess anyone is interested in them though. Not even you since your on a 3A and 4A board talking. Go back to the 5A 6A. Wait, on second thought your not relevant enough to be on that board. I do get out enough to know that.

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smith county is obviously a good team when predicated on record. I just don't think they have played against the same competition as has Fairview. LA is good but I believe Dekalb to be overrated!!!

I say Fairview wins going away 42-27

Smith put it on White House without their best back. White House was the same team that squeaked one out against Livingston. Dekalb had one bad game. Don't discount Smith. They have been improving. Represent the district Smith. Good luck Owls. I think they will pull it out in the Hole and win by 6.

I'm glad we at least have a thread on it cause I didnt see one for Portland. Dont guess anyone is interested in them though. Not even you since your on a 3A and 4A board talking. Go back to the 5A 6A. Wait, on second thought your not relevant enough to be on that board. I do get out enough to know that.

You obviously don't, because there is a thread on the 5A-6A board, proving my statement. And some of the SC faithful know exactly why I watch this board, but I'm sure you wouldn't understand that either.

You obviously don't, because there is a thread on the 5A-6A board, proving my statement. And some of the SC faithful know exactly why I watch this board, but I'm sure you wouldn't understand that either.

I'm sure you check up on this board in hopes to move down to 4A someday but PP that day is never coming bud. I'm sorry I couldnt find the Portland thread. I guess I'll have to check again.

Well Stamp Licker I am already famous around these parts. By locally I mean surrounding counties.

I was asking what you are famous for Booger. I'm assuming for something other than picking Boogers right? I was just curious. Booger hill Boys sounds like some kind of musical group but I could be very wrong. If your already famous then why do you put soon to be famous? That threw me off.

I'm sure you check up on this board in hopes to move down to 4A someday but PP that day is never coming bud. I'm sorry I couldnt find the Portland thread. I guess I'll have to check again.

It doesn't matter to me what level we play. Sounds like you're jealous of our economic and industrial growth. Oops, I would guess you're jealous of any kind of growth, huh? The thread is called "Portland @ Centennial" if that helps you any, or it could be a little above your level. Good luck anyway.

Edited by PPride

I was asking what you are famous for Booger. I'm assuming for something other than picking Boogers right? I was just curious. Booger hill Boys sounds like some kind of musical group but I could be very wrong. If your already famous then why do you put soon to be famous? That threw me off.

If I told you what I was famous for it would give my identity way Ol' Licker of The Stamps! It's not a musical group, Booger Hill is what a few friends started calling the family farm that I bought a few years ago, in reference to Booger Bottom, Georgia if you know anything about hunting then this should clear things up for ya.