Fairview @ Smith County

Jacketman89

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems like Smith County has trouble with teams with a lot of speed.

What I told these folks in Smith all week but they didnt want to hear it. Dont hear ANTWAN on here now downing people and spreading any wisdom from the hole? I think Smith would be better off letting #14 get more carries, hardest runner they have and put 25 at lb. Smith needs to quit trying to play kids just one way and put the best 11 on the field at all times, wether they play both ways or not.

Well boys I have a big ole bag of salt to rub into some open wounds but hey, Maynord would be a great coach up in Macon CO. I mean they alway trying to get to the first round and it seem to me like you boys accomplish that every year. I think he should have taken the Macon job last year and went were he would have been appreciated a little more.

Again, I want to thank the Smith County fans for a fun week of banter on here. Went into this game with big respect for the SC program, and leave with the same respect. You guys are all class folks. We appreciate y'all having us up for some Friday night lights.

I hope you took my advice and brought the lawn chairs. They put the booster money in the indoor practice field and left LESS than adequate seating on the visitors side. I also hope the elderly didnt fall with the long walk down the big sink hole of a field in SC. Us Westmoreland folk are hoping to see ya'll in the quarters, I think we match up better with your speed than we would Cheatham's size. Seems Smith has lots of trouble with teams that have fast 40 times on the field. Just an observation from an outsider looking in. Come on out Antwan and take it like a man. Edited by Mr. Postman1