Fairview @ Smith County

Jacketman89

Be there around 5:30 tomorrow. Be careful coming to the HOLE Fairview fans.

Epspecially walking down to the hole. The elderly need to bring a young drive who can walk long distances with out getting tired because of the lack of parking he will have to drop you off. Also bring lawn chairs due to lack of inadequate seating on the visitor side. Keep these things in mind and I think the fairview fans will enjoy their evening tonight. Should be a very accomadating place for you guys.

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well gameday is finally here. No secret what each team will try to do tonight. Jackets offense will put the ball in hands of their athletes and attempt to hit the big play. The Owls offense will attempt to ground and pound down the field. I do not think either team will kick or punt the ball to the opposing playmaker on special teams (Manning & Moore). I believe both offenses will move the ball and score several points. I think the two keys in this game are 1) turnovers (of course) and 2) which defense can step up and make the stop when they need to. Just my 2 cents. Jacket fans have a safe trip down I40. Hope both teams come out injury free and GO BIG OWLS!!!!!!

Game day! I know there are a ton of Smith County fans out there on T. You guys have been great all week. Lots of class from Carthage, Tn! Fairview fans will come in tonight with a passion for our Yellow Jackets, but also respect for the SC program. I know these young men are more excited than we are. Pray for a hard fought, injury free battle. Strap up and go to work Jackets! Jacket Pride!

Got to hear FV's coach on 'Sports Nuts" last night on our local radio station. 'Sports Nuts' airs each Thursday night and features SC coaches, discussion about last weeks game, the next game and the opposing coach live on the radio. He really seems to be a class person. He really cares about his team. He was very complementary of the Owls. He had high praise for the Yellow Jackets and the job they have done this year and talked about the running back and receiver. Very entertaining to hear him talk. Be careful to/from the HOLE.

Well gameday is finally here. No secret what each team will try to do tonight. Jackets offense will put the ball in hands of their athletes and attempt to hit the big play. The Owls offense will attempt to ground and pound down the field. I do not think either team will kick or punt the ball to the opposing playmaker on special teams (Manning & Moore). I believe both offenses will move the ball and score several points. I think the two keys in this game are 1) turnovers (of course) and 2) which defense can step up and make the stop when they need to. Just my 2 cents. Jacket fans have a safe trip down I40. Hope both teams come out injury free and GO BIG OWLS!!!!!!

My accessment is Fairview's defense will stop SC 2 more times than SC stops Fairview. Therefore, Fairview wins by 14 but I'm pulling for SC tonight.

Got to hear FV's coach on 'Sports Nuts" last night on our local radio station. 'Sports Nuts' airs each Thursday night and features SC coaches, discussion about last weeks game, the next game and the opposing coach live on the radio. He really seems to be a class person. He really cares about his team. He was very complementary of the Owls. He had high praise for the Yellow Jackets and the job they have done this year and talked about the running back and receiver. Very entertaining to hear him talk. Be careful to/from the HOLE.

What all did you expect him to talk about. Sounds like coach speech to me. I was told he was on the Fairview radio channel saying Smith County was a bunch of trash talkers and they were going to put them in their place Friday night.

Epspecially walking down to the hole. The elderly need to bring a young drive who can walk long distances with out getting tired because of the lack of parking he will have to drop you off. Also bring lawn chairs due to lack of inadequate seating on the visitor side. Keep these things in mind and I think the fairview fans will enjoy their evening tonight. Should be a very accomadating place for you guys.

Someone take a picture of the visitor seating so this idiot will shut up about SC seating! Fairview you will not need lawn chairs at all! You are not going to westmoronland, where they seat a total 200 people with their visitor seating. Anyways have a safe trip up and hope you enjoy the game, the atmosphere, the food, and may both teams come out injury free!!

He's a life long friend of mine. Whatever he said was real. He shoots from the hip. What's the station? Maybe they put up a link for the interview that we could listen to.

Edited by Jacketman89

Someone take a picture of the visitor seating so this idiot will shut up about SC seating! Fairview you will not need lawn chairs at all! You are not going to westmoronland, where they seat a total 200 people with their visitor seating. Anyways have a safe trip up and hope you enjoy the game, the atmosphere, the food, and may both teams come out injury free!!

Man ya'll take offense about the seating tooo easily. Stop the name calling already. I told you I'm pulling for SC tonight. I understand why you dont think there are problems with your facilities. You are not ever on the visitors side and you've grown used to parking 2 miles away and walking down and up those hills over there. I'm just telling you by experience that we always have these problems and yes lawn chairs are a good idea.

He's a life long friend of mine. Whatever he said was real. He shoots from the hip. What's the station? Maybe they put up a link for the interview that we could listen to.

www.1041theranch.net Sports Nuts link is towards top left of page. Also the radio staion 104.1 fm will replay a portion of the show from last night before the game. Then the game will be live following after that.