Fairview @ Smith County

Jacketman89

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Termite

Epspecially walking down to the hole. The elderly need to bring a young drive who can walk long distances with out getting tired because of the lack of parking he will have to drop you off. Also bring lawn chairs due to lack of inadequate seating on the visitor side. Keep these things in mind and I think the fairview fans will enjoy their evening tonight. Should be a very accomadating place for you guys.

A young drive who can walk long distances??? Look, we understand a normal persons steps are 3 of yours. And the only reason you need a lawn chair ........its not as embarassing booster seat..

We do have a lack of "inadequate" seating.

Man ya'll take offense about the seating tooo easily. Stop the name calling already. I told you I'm pulling for SC tonight. I understand why you dont think there are problems with your facilities. You are not ever on the visitors side and you've grown used to parking 2 miles away and walking down and up those hills over there. I'm just telling you by experience that we always have these problems and yes lawn chairs are a good idea.

Haha true I am never over their, but where exactly would you put your lawn chair? On the hill above the stadium where the visitor locker room is?

Guest Termite

Smith county is obviously a good team when predicated on record. I just don't think they have played against the same competition as has Fairview. LA is good but I believe Dekalb to be overrated!!!

I say Fairview wins going away 42-27

In looking at Fairviews schedule......it looks simular to SCs. Their losses are to good teams, as is SCs.

Looks to me like even the FV fans are on to you now Posty. When is Westy going to defect from Sumner Co.? We've been wanting to get rid of ya'll for years! icon_e_smile.gif

As soon as we dont have your students from Portland defecting to Westmoreland to get away from the gang activity out there. If you only new the opinion people have of the town of Portland you would probably retract your statement about Westmoreland and apply it to where you call home. Portland, home of the Hillbilly Thugs. Portland was forcing kids out the school to try and get to 4A but still didnt get there I heard. Thats too bad.

GAMEDAY!!! I wanna wish all the Fairview fans a safe trip tonight and hope for an injury free game without a bunch of turnovers or questionable calls by the refs.Let em play and may the best team win.I'll be behind you FV fans...On the hill next to the fire!! lol...Enjoy your trip to the 'HOLE'

As soon as we dont have your students from Portland defecting to Westmoreland to get away from the gang activity out there. If you only new the opinion people have of the town of Portland you would probably retract your statement about Westmoreland and apply it to where you call home. Portland, home of the Hillbilly Thugs. Portland was forcing kids out the school to try and get to 4A but still didnt get there I heard. Thats too bad.

The opinion's been the same for many years, and you don't need to believe everything you hear as being true. I forget, ya'll don't get out too much, do you? So, I suppose, everything you hear you do believe. Well, believe this, them Dragons from up hwy. 52 will be too much for your Eagles tonight. But, enough about that. There's another thread on it.